Dolores O'Riordan, Nembo getting increasingly demented, fascinating to watch

And Russell Crowe. Don’t forget Russell Crowe.

Not sure what post you’re referring to but I don’t think anybody would argue with those sentiments, mate.

Fidel Castro ordered the murder of his citizens.

Very comparable to the death of a singer.

Lads, can you show some respect- please.

1 Like

That’s an unreal post. You’ve buried him there.

11 Likes

It’s like he became Sid for a minute and could see into the deepest, darkest reaches of his soul.

You can forget about @Sidney as a man and poster around here after today,the end of the BDO has pushed him over the cliff, he went all out attack after his initial probe and has been slaughtered by @TheUlteriorMotive and @Tim_Riggins in return, his retorts are being ignored by the entire forum save 2 likes each time by @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and his newest creation @Cicero_Dandi This is car crash stuff :popcorn:

7 Likes

Limerick people coming across really badly today

4 Likes

This is a splendid development @rocko

:popcorn:

4 Likes

Limerick isn’t box office, it is the box office

Remember now, mate, you were the one laughing at Nazi graffiti and you also appear to be endorsing @HBV’s post here. You also uncritically endorse a US president that orders the murder of civilians.

In terms of mocking the dead and indeed supporting civilian murder, you’re the one with the proven track record.

I’m still waiting for you, or indeed anybody else to actually point out anything offensive I’ve posted here.

But I suppose, as nothing more than a passive consumer of bullshit, you find it easier to follow the herd.

1 Like

That makes no sense mate.

Sidney’s Law.

It all comes back to President Trump.

You haven’t been right in the head since he won, you should book yourself a holiday if you can. Maybe a trip to Disneyworld Orlando, that’s a great way that parents generally have to make their kids stop throwing temper tantrums on holidays and it could work for you too. It would also be nice for you to visit the place and people you spend half your day on typing away about on an Irish Internet forum.

To even get out of his mothers attic/basement for an hour a day would be a start.

The cat has well and truly been put amongst the pigeons.

Dozens of dullards are furiously typing keyboards all across the mid-west region to express their fury at, what, they don’t know, but that fury is no less furious even they they don’t know what it is they’re furious about.

3 Likes

Disneyworld sounds like a good place for you, mate. It’s designed for kids, and you might finally get to meet Donald and get your picture taken with him, I know you’ve always dreamed of that.

Lads, can we all take 5 mins at 3pm to remember our rose and listen to OUR song.

1 Like

DEFIANCE.

We are down today - But we will rise again.

The beauty, that surrounds you, I take it with me love where e’er I go…

1 Like

Oooooooofffftttttt x 3

It will outdo the Mchaggis head post by at least 10 likes