Dolores O'Riordan, Nembo getting increasingly demented, fascinating to watch

It’s happening again.

Competitive grief and competitive outrage at, oh, something, but what it is people are outraged at, they’re not sure.

Carry on.

2 Likes

Alright, mate — leave it off. I dont think anyone is outraged here really… a few snipes at you, but nothing that doesnt happen to most people on any thread… you’re inventing outrage here and taking from our moment of grief.

Oh there’s outrage, pal, lots and lots of outrage. It’s like Liveline.

1 Like

Fidel castro was a dictator responsible for mass murder of citizins including the gays who he loved to murder, his death should be celebrated.
A young lady who sang songs for a living has died and it seems to be driving you demented on the internet.

You sound like you’re demented, pal. No change there.

You should read the post you put up earlier and address the hypocrisy of it.

And also, as you are a self-admitted rapist, I really don’t think you’re in the best position to be expressing any sort of imagined outrage on this thread, given that you’re the exact sort of predator that abused Dolores O’Riordan.

Where? - I think its just from people who dont like you very much and not the passing of our rose. You’re trying your hardest to make this about you when it’s not, it’s about the people of Limerick and our terrible loss. I know you want in but you just have to look on from the sidelines over the coming days.

didnt he catch you red handed attempting to rob his house? werent you half in and half out of the back bedroom window ?

I was half in and half out alright but it wasn’t a window …

20 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Other people have done that.

Love me, hate me, you can never ignore me.

Box office stuff.

1 Like

Counting Crows
The Black Crowes
Sheryl Crowe

2 Likes

lovely piece by una here

The Cranberries singer fascinated the world??
that’s not true

4 Likes

Fake News

1 Like

What are we quantifying as the world mate? Which regions are required?

I suppose Sinead captivated the world by tearing up that picture of the Pope.

id agree with that

She was big in America and Asia. We can count Europe too, I’ve no idea about the third world of Africa and Australia.

You know Dolores was/is box office when the usuals are coming in to have a pop - it’s the only true barometer

Have I got this right, @Sidney is losing his shit because a few of us expressed the sentiment that we feel a little sad that a singer and songwriter we admired has died young? Meanwhile he’s been caught out expressing similar in the past and is swinging wildly now with President Trump taking centre stage, it’s kind of weird no?

TFK is the barometer.

1 Like