Dolores O'Riordan, Nembo getting increasingly demented, fascinating to watch

who is having a pop mate?

1 Like

I think it’s fair to say that Dolores O’Riordan is the greatest loss to the Irish popular music scene since Uaneen.

Knock yourselves out, screaming Marys.
@Tim_Riggins @TheUlteriorMotive @Watchyourtoes @Raylan @HBV

40 million actual records sold is decent

You’ve been denying the greatest of the voice of a generation. The greatest singer this country has produced and the front woman of the band of the 90s. You’re having a pop.

1 Like

yes, its really good, they done very well

Like your outrage when I exposed your sick tampon sniffing, Jill meagher fantasy?

I seem to remember you were so outraged you hoped my wife died.

Face it, you’re noone to be claiming any sort of moral superiority over anyone, on any count

11 Likes

Quote that please. You’ve made the assertion, so you should find it very easy to back it up.

It’s a delicious irony that you demonstrate a complete misunderstanding of “moral superiority” while simultaneously trying to claim moral superiority.

Jesus.

Oooffftt x 100

Can someone post @Sidney in the celebrity deaths please? He’s done here.

8 Likes

The real deliciousness is that I’m a million times morally superior to you.

Please detail how that is wishing for your wife to die.

You’ve failed embarrassingly so far.

You call rape “surprise sex”, mate. Does your wife know this?

Only one person is claiming the moral high ground here. That’s you. And it’s collapsed under the considerable weight of your own hypocrisy.

1 Like

Dear god man. When you’re in a hole, dig up. There’s some freebie advice for ya.

Calling rape surprise sex is black humour. Thinking of stalking a girl in Oz and sucking her tampons is Larry Murphy terrorist.

2 Likes

Why aren’t you taking your own advice?

Because you’re digging down directly.

@artfoley the rape apologist digging again. :laughing:

Tell you what, we’ll throw up a poll as to who’s the bigger cunt. Loser leaves the site. Dig the ultimate hole

@Rocko can we make this happen?

3 Likes

:laughing: