Dolores O'Riordan, Nembo getting increasingly demented, fascinating to watch

they only checked out pal, they’ll never be fully gone from here.

2 Likes

And neither missed.

How do you know the lads?

The community of fictional Armagh/Tyrone/Italian asexual sweaty-shirt wearers is surprisingly tight knit

13 Likes

Listening to that cunt was the reason she quit the show

That went over everyone’s head cm

1 Like

He comes across as very insecure and like a lad that has bipolar disorder. Best not call him out on his myriad of contradictory opinions. Going forward it is probably best to pursue a role akin to Mark Ruffalo in Shutter Island where he indulges the insane Leonardo Di Caprio hoping he can unravel his way out of his own madness.

1 Like

Depends which way the priests vote really.

I read of these heroes
And wanted the same

1 Like

Close your hole cuntface.

So did mine earlier. Sid even responded to it as if I was the type of bizarre individual that would get sucked into this type of shite.

2 Likes

I don’t think either of them went over the majority of Cranberries superfans heads but they just weren’t that good.

I thought mine worked very well given that the charge against Sid was that he had invented the outrage in order to make his point, but I’d suppose if you have to defend a throwaway joke then it hasn’t really landed.

1 Like

Got a few ‘awful about Delores McNamara’ there today.

The finest stone mason i have ever seen was the frontman of the band Fred, Joe O’Leary, some man to build a wall.

Looks like I missed a day of classic @sidney shenanigans. Serious Windmilling. That’s a belter of a post from @Tim_Riggins.

Isn’t he running a pub now somewhere in Co cork?

He is indeed, Levis’s in Ballydehob, he’s done an unbelievable job on that as well, a top top bloke

Was never the biggest fan of their music but good fun live. Anytime I was in his company, he seemed like a sound fella as did anyone else associated with the band

1 Like

That was some post, one of the finest ever contributions on here

3 Likes

Any word of the funeral? have they brought Dolores home yet?