Drink Driving

Same as that.

A funny exchange really, all because of a gentle gag about a forklift :grinning:

I’ve no problem with that. That’s nothing to do with my dad.

the Carkies straight out of the traps defending their own here.

I’m back and that’s not what you said last night when you begged me to come back

The offer of oral sex was nice but I like girls

1 Like

Ah welcome back, pal.

Offer still stands by the way.

English top division would have a fine convicted drink drivers XI

1. Lloris
  2. Gary Charles
  3. Terry Fenwick
  4. Adams
  5. McGrath
  6. YaYa Toure
  7. Bryan Robson
  8. Gazza
  9. Rooney
    10.Molby
    11.Merson

Bench
@Tassotti
Saunders
Firminho

1 Like

So Saunders got a two a half year driving ban and 10 week stint in jail for refusing a breathalyser. Can you imagine them putting a first time offender in jail over here in this tin pot banana republic for refusing to do a breathalyser? You don’t get ten week stints if you’ve broken the law with 50 previous convictions.

Saunders probably would have only got two years max off the road if he blew into the bag and melted a hole in it which is the irony for him.

2 Likes

sure we had a judge that refused a sample a couple of years ago here. it was all done very hush hush in a closed court and he got a slap on the wrist

1 Like

Is that a ban here now?

kicker for anybody who fails a test is cost of insurance post a ban is big dollars

Solicitor judges.

1 Like

i think its penalty points or a fine, not sure and the road traffic acts are labyrinthine

ive been in his court a few times, a prick with ears if i ever saw one.

a great little country

3 Likes

Kavanagh does it again.

I just got word earlier one of my friends was In a serious car accident. His car is wrecked. Blessed to be pulled out of it alive. Even more blessed he didn’t crash into another car. Don’t drink drive it’s not cool.

2 Likes