Drogheda

It’s come to my attention that Farmer and Clarkey are heading up to Drogheda tonight for a night out. I want to warn them to be very careful given there’s been a plethora of stabbing incidents and murders in the region over the Christmas period. In that case I’d be very conscious and wary of not doing anything to make yourselves stand out from the crowd. But the lads are lucky enough in that they’re both of average build and height and should fit seamlessly into the background and therefore shouldn’t invite any unwanted hassle and attention. Though if one or the other of them was 9 foot tall then difficulties may arise so they’re lucky enough in that regard. Enjoy it anyway lads.

Thanks Bandage. You meeting Flano and Ben in the 51 or non-forum buddies?

51 Attendees: Bandage, Jugs, cesc4, Rocko (provisional).

Just so everyone is aware myself and Clarkey (well particularly Clarkey) have been hammering the shite out of Ba on emails over the last few hours. He has taken the step of trying to get back by posting abuse up here. Put in an email you spineless fook. The reason he didn’t was because it was a pathetic attempt at a wind-up and it would be quicker shot down in an email than up here because less people know the background of what went on.

Fat fook

1 Like

Sure while sessions are being mentioned. All welcome to the Duke tomorrow. Upstairs room booked. Should be a good session.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Just so everyone is aware myself and Clarkey (well particularly Clarkey) have been hammering the shite out of Ba on emails over the last few hours. He has taken the step of trying to get back by posting abuse up here. Put in an email you spineless fook. The reason he didn’t was because it was a pathetic attempt at a wind-up and it would be quicker shot down in an email than up here because less people know the background of what went on.

Fat fook[/quote]

Farmer, with all due respect if that’s what you call a hammering over email then you’re an even taller fool than I thought you were. You freakishly tall fool.

Enjoy Drogheda and be careful.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.rte.ie/amp/1020595/

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1150503318470443009?s=21

1 Like

The crime rate has gone up exponentially since @caulifloweredneanderthal moved to Louth

I’m 50km from Drogheda mate

You made good time home from the cinema

You would too with 20 cops chasing you

Isn’t Louth around 30km long??

1 Like

Incorrect

1 Like

Looks like that Garda shill got his story wrong again?