Drugs in sport (and non sports)

I see Andy Murray has tweeted his disgust at this sham, branding it a cover up.

Yet the silence from Nadal is deafening.

Have Djokovic or federer commented on this yet?

Why all the suspicion on Nadal and none on the other Spanish players like ferrerr or almagro?

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 766995, member: 312”]Have Djokovic or federer commented on this yet?

Why all the suspicion on Nadal and none on the other Spanish players like ferrerr or almagro?[/quote]

Because he cheated and win. People, and I’m serious about his, don’t care about the people who cheat and lose.

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 766995, member: 312”]Have Djokovic or federer commented on this yet?

Why all the suspicion on Nadal and none on the other Spanish players like ferrerr or almagro?[/quote]
He had all the appearance of someone who was gaining pharmaceutical assistance.

But none of the benefits.

Nadal has paid the price for being clean while others have taken the murky shortcuts to success.

Retard.

Grow up. Some tennis player you admire being found out is not a reflection on you. No need to take it so personal.

A guy who takes a FAS paramedic course and then believes he is a field expert in sports science making unsubstantiated claims against one of the cleanest and most honourable men in sport is the sign of a retard.

Totti meltdown here, at least Anto disappeared when his hero was felled.

Do FAS have a paramedic course? Might check it out when I get home. Cheers.

nadal’s theme tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0t0EW6z8a0

Totti gone into hiding.

Totti is here. Nadal is clean and the small-minded people who say otherwise can continue to shame themselves, real tennis fans like me will continue to respect such a great and inspirational champion. Nadal is the people’s champions.

Wasnt lance a great and inspirational champion as well?

Seriously, seeing as there is no privacy at all here anymore, can Rocko release exactly what age Totti is. Surely his parents need to be informed if his Internet usage. In fairness, this is not a site for kids.

You seem to be getting your tenses mixed up.

i used the past tense, are you saying that i should have used present ?

Yes.

and you#d be wrong, he has been stripped of his titles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tour_de_France_winners