Drugs in sport (and non sports)

The stuff with the brother is bananas

Whats the story there?

Is this further evidence of a doping programme at united?

His brother got Involved with some street gang. They kidnapped pogba then looking for money.

I think the lads were a part of the gang when they were young.

1 Like

Paul Drugba

Dad jokes is back

Waaaaaahey

Paul Pogban.

2 Likes

Simona Halep banned for four years. Something in a supplement :slight_smile:

She could have no luck for that cosmetic surgery she had. That alone was performance enhancing and going against fair play.

A nawful lot of something very high tech :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I was listening to some podcast on the Athletic and your man was saying Pogba could get as much as a four year ban. Whatever happens it’ll be 12 months at least so with him approaching 31 it’s either a career ender or at best a very damaging period of isolation in the context of his age.

Daniel Wiffen breaks world record in 800 metre freestyle with stunning swim in Romania

1 Like

Harsh, he’s been knocking on the door a while

Knocked 3 seconds off a 16 year old record. Some swim.

Is that an Olympic event?

No. 25m pool.

1 Like

These lads made 25m pool look ridiculously short on the news.

I think he was 4th or so in World Champs in 50m pool. Will have serious medal chance in 800m and 1500m in Olympics

1 Like

Unfortunate that this fellas achievements have only been noted in here. His greatest advantage appears to be that he is from Down, rather than anything sinister. Himself, Zak Hanna, and Ciara Mageean - all world class in their discipline and all from rural county Down.

1 Like

I hadn’t noticed the thread this had been posted it, I wonder has @Spidey some knowledge you or the rest may not have?

Informative rating