Dry January and February Thread

Thatā€™s it exactly. Own brand products dead overnight

Us Craft Beer drinkers will be unaffected. Weā€™ve been getting gouged for years now

1 Like

Iv 2 days left in isolation. Iā€™d say Iv more drank in the isolation period than any comparable period in the previous decade

2 Likes

That Guinness 0.0 is a grand beverage

2 Likes

Carlsberg 0.0 is quite good also out of a bottle.

Work colleague told me earlier they are isolating with Covid. They laughed and said at first they thought it was alcohol poisoning. I would be more worried if I thought I had alcohol poisoning than Covid. The casual treatment of alcohol abuse in Ireland is still disturbing. Must have been way worse back in the 60s, 70s etc.

Ha, my auld lad bought that shit more than once.

Every small town was able to support 8 or 9 pubs back then, but apparently its the youth of today who are gone mad on the drink.

4 Likes

And there were none of the array of draught concoctions or hipster bottles of craft beer to confuse lads. Beer or porter, take your pick. Bottle or pintā€¦ā€¦

Whatever about small towns, there used to be loads of pubs just in the middle of nowhere. Iā€™d say there was 8 pubs in our parish at one time, only 3 of those in the village.

1 Like

This news has very much put my current sobriety under threat. Tomorrow could make or break me.

1 Like

Stay strong my sober friend, for we are the righteous :pray:

1 Like

I bought 4 Guinness 0.0 today. Iā€™d a goo for it all day.

1 Like

You can on the dry in March when the mesopatmioan variant has us back in lockdown

1 Like

Still going strong. Missing the drink less and less these days

3 Likes

Lovely gear.

Also nice, Brooklyn Lager AF and Brewdog Punk AF.

2 Likes

Brooklyn AF is as close to the real thing you can get :kissing_heart:

I bought Peroni AF last evening on a whim, rank. Too sweet

Agreed on the Brooklyn. Unreal.

1 Like

Are the Guinness zero compatible with the nitro machine?

Definitely not designed for the nitro machine but maybe if you pierce the can & donā€™t activate the widget it might work. Not sure thoughā€¦