Dubiln - Tyrone and 125 Years of the GGA

Calling all boggers, irrespective of county, creed or colour of wellington boot:

Sharon Shannon and Mundy will entertain crowds as part of the celebrations at
Croke Park, marking 125 years of the GAA. The pair, whose duet ‘Galway Girl’
was the undisputed chart success of Summer 2008, will perform at half time on
the night.

This is going to be brilliant. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Calling all boggers, irrespective of county, creed or colour of wellington boot:

Sharon Shannon and Mundy will entertain crowds as part of the celebrations at
Croke Park, marking 125 years of the GAA. The pair, whose duet ‘Galway Girl’
was the undisputed chart success of Summer 2008, will perform at half time on
the night.

This is going to be brilliant. :)[/quote]

if anyone wanted to know why i had a continual indifference to muldooons throughout last year its that fucking bog monkey song got so much airplay

Think it’s a great song myself, in the correct time and place.

i despise it

Ara shur tis just music.

At least its not Brush Shields.

Should they have tried to clean up Christy and the boys for it instead?

[quote=“myboyblue”]At least its not Brush Shields.
[/quote]
:slight_smile: Exactly what I was thinking

I’m sure there will be a Dublin input somewhere along the line. The very fact that Dublin is the only place in the country capable of hosting such a momentous event in the first place should be enough to convince any doubters.

I have no truck with that. Dublins ability to get punters to go along to see this Dublin team is astonishing. Respect where its due.

Steve Earl singing it sounded half way decent. Unless its on the dance floor in Coppers I’d have no time for Mundys version. Thick ignorant Biffo that he is.

In fairness Sledge, building an 80,000 seater stadium in Ballymore Eustace or Borris-in-Ossory isn’t really much use is it?

Don’t they usually get 80,000 people into a field in Meath every year to listen to a few lads singing a few tunes though?