Dublin Backers Sign In

The Jacks are Back

Mayo might beat Donegal. Mayo won’t beat Dublin.
I’m in.

Signing in. Fuck the animals, and fuck the Brits.

Signing in.

IN - we’re here to save football.

In.

IN. Hope we rip them apart and leave them a snifling mess in the middle of Croke park where the rest if the country can point and laugh at them. Hun cunts.

Piece in the Indo yesterday reminded me it was 0-06 to 0-06 after 60 minutes, 3 years ago. Fucking hell. That was some game to be at.

Signing in for Declan Bogue, anyhow.

In Jim* we trust

*Good Jim, not cunt Jim

In in in and Ill be in Coles from 12 on Sunday. Off Monday as well, C’mon the Dubs!!!

Hey DB, you still got the Dublin top you use to wear when you went to the hill?

Hill to the Cusack Stand to Pairc Sean Mac Diarmada…that’s some journey!

Fuck de Dubs.

make it your business to be there on Sunday lads…we need a big crowd as we have to fund the other 31 counties…only right…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNzBiW8CGOw

Signing in, for the sake of football.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1007669, member: 129”]Piece in the Indo yesterday reminded me it was 0-06 to 0-06 after 60 minutes, 3 years ago. Fucking hell. That was some game to be at.
[/QUOTE]
That was one of the best games I was at. Enthralling stuff from start to finish.

Donegal blew it though

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1007765, member: 48”]That was one of the best games I was at. Enthralling stuff from start to finish.

Donegal blew it though[/QUOTE]

remember backing Donegal/Dublin half time/full time @6/1 and watching the game in the Dame tavern…horrendous stuff …think United hammered Arsenal 8-2 that day too…