Labour: FF, blueshirt and green's bitch

This isā€¦

True

What a cunt of a thing to do

Clearly must think there are people who never leave the Main Street of Rush.

news has reached lower howth that Duncan ā€˜fuck the planetā€™ Smith took a decision to ride roughshod over the democratically expressed wishes of over 250 citizens of Rush and plastered his sickening, pro-rnli mug all over the sacred lamposts of main street.
the 250 people who signed the petition and the whole tidy towns committee have had their mandated right to preserve the neutral status of the main street torn up in shreds. the long standing efforts of Rush traders and dwellers to stay out of popular politics has been ridiculed. His band of paid mercenary contractors rolled down main street with their cherry pickers in the dead of night, festooning every available lampost with the labout party message of more right wing austerity.
smith has effectively invaded Fingalā€™s switzerland.
he will pay a heavy price at the polling station if not at the gates of Hell

5 Likes

You were on to him before it was cool infairness

i have heard rumors that alongside the mercenary paid contractors hired to hang the posters was a small, somewhat battered vending machine company van. please please @Juhniallio say it aint so? say you didnt participate in the pillage of rushā€™s neutrality?

1 Like

Sad to see yourself, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Rocko turning full Bertie Ahern and spending your time up and down every tree in north Dublin rather than campaigning for your respective parties.

@rocko can you help me set up a poll here as i am eager to get an insight into where forum members stand re duncan smith.

please include the following choices:
why do you hate Duncan ā€˜fuck the planetā€™ Smith:

1. because he is the nephew of notorious Tory racist Iain Duncan Smith
  2. because he ignored the democratically expressed wishes of the people of Rush and defiled their main street
  3. because he is a footix and has traveled to anfield 4 times this season
  4. because he is campaigning for the reintroduction of CFCs into aerosols
  5. because he is mates with @Dav1

Why do you hate Ducan ā€œfuck the planetā€ Smith?

• Because he is the nephew of notorious Tory racist Iain Duncan Smith
  • Because he ignored the democratically expressed wishes of the people of Rush and defiled their main street
  • Because he is a footix and has traveled to anfield 4 times this season
  • Because he is campaigning for the reintroduction of CFCs into aerosols
  • Because he is mates with @Dav1

0 voters

1 Like

Only the 5 bizarre fabrications? The coffee shop must have been closing.

1 Like

:joy::joy:love thisā€¦ Iā€™m going to show him tomorrow after our cup of Liptonsā€¦

1 Like

Correction- unpaid mercenary volunteersā€¦

Will you read it to him?

1 Like

I believe this ro be a live spot of Duncan Smithā€™s running mate Gemma o Doherty outside portmarnock chapel making a deal on 2nd preference votes with Alan Farrell of FG

1 Like

Very fair Poll.

State of this looney

Why are they putting up posters which are not recyclable? I know they can be reprinted but ffs.

Theyā€™re looney. Love the blacks too. Wouldnā€™t live in Balbriggan though.

Why arenā€™t they recyclable

The only redeeming factor in using that material is you can stick further ( highly toxic ) prints onto them.

Iā€™m surprised you havenā€™t spoken up about all these posters, they should be banned.

This may or may not be Gemma Oā€™Doherty , I saw her van nearby but I donā€™t know what she looks like. Alan Farrell was not there, his campaigners were, I think he was busy finding a pothole to trip over to raise campaign funds .

1 Like