Early Risers Club - A sneak peek into Corkie’s work practises

What I like is you get to do all the things you’d also like to do in the evening time only kids/better half are the priority then.

6.5 hours of solid sleep. I feel mighty.

Go to bed at ten, sleep by half 10, alarm goes off for 5am, 6.5 hours solid sleep. Simple maths really.

You won’t see your pensions lads.

Yis need to man up and fulfil your conjugal duties. last scurrying away like they’re making their getaway from a crime scene.

6.5 hours sleep isn’t long enough

1 Like

It’s perfect.

Correct and this is going along with charade that they are out like a light once they hit the hay. The explanation for the levels of anger and aggression displated on tfk mid afternoon and early evening is right here.

1 Like

Lovely sky earlier this morning

Getting up at 6:15 is not ideal when one is not a great sleeper and got to sleep at around 2a.m. Tired enough now but I’ll just plough on with it.

Try get to sleep before 2am so bro …

Sage advice, kid. I must try that.

Greggs :joy:

An awful place — A one stop pit stop for obese people.

What’s the coffee like from there, fatty?

1 Like

Coffee is daycent actually. Too strong so I get them to fill a small one up with water. The buns look lovely but I’ve tried them all and they are all so sweet they’d make your teeth ache

1 Like

Greggs and McDonalds for breakfast. And the lads currently taking the queen’s shilling say that Ireland has problems. You couldn’t make it up

5 Likes

That’s probably the best food you get in the North of England.

Along with the Coca Cola owned Costa Coffee.

Maybe if he got up a bit earlier he could go somewhere nice for coffee.

Maybe if he got up a bit later he wouldn’t need coffee at all.

Maybe if he moved home he could eat proper food and drink proper coffee