Early Risers Club - A sneak peek into Corkie’s work practises

You’ve a bit of a cunt about you all the same.

@mac @glenshane @anon78624367 and @caulifloweredneanderthal have killed another thread stone dead.

1 Like

they are like d’unbelievables here, all we need is a immersion gag or some banter about eating the breakfast before they go to bed to be fresh for the morning :weary:

2 Likes

I’ve been here a year and still can’t work out if you’re a genuine halfwit or a genuine halfwit trying to be clever by serving up a parody of a genuine halfwit.

1 Like

You’re still dining out on a sausages gag you supposedly concocted six months ago, all while rimming Teresa and her etonian inbreds

1 Like

3 of the biggest Walter Mitty’s on the forum coming at me in a three pronged attack.

All I need now is the golden girls and I’ll have the 5 of ye at me in one go.

@myboyblue
@carryharry
@HBV
@Brimmer_Bradley
@Tassotti

Come on ye cunts.

1 Like

Take @caulifloweredneanderthal & @glenshane out of that and you’re spot on.

One of them will along shortly to say they are ating their cornflakes . It’ll be probably @Mac
Gas men

1 Like

:rofl:

Tagged 3 times in 20 mins - and I’m the lad who’s full of stale banter apparently :joy:

1 Like

incoming from @Mac :rofl:

Make it 4 :joy:

You. Literally. Couldn’t. Make. It. Up.

1 Like

@Mac can’t keep his nose out of it :rofl:

@mac is thick as pigshit.
I’d say he had the cornflakes gag in his head all day :smile:

1 Like

It’s a nice little antidote to the edginess of you saying you hate tinkers, wimmin, gays and pretty much everyone

Or Walter Mitty two telling all and sundry how much he hates Ireland and the Irish

Or Walter Mitty 3 telling all and sundry how he was in a tight spot but got out of with a piece of ingenuity and made the other fella look an eejit, or else telling everyone how much of a cunt his wife is.

Fellas need a bit of stale banter to counteract all that edginess lads. Don’t go getting edgy about it

2 Likes

he was about to unleash it alright, he’s fucking raging now

Morning lads.

5 Likes

:rofl::joy:

:smile: yerman @anon78624367 is having a shit attack

1 Like

he’s hopping up and down as we speak, jumping from leg to leg with the anger