Early Risers Club - A sneak peek into Corkie’s work practises

This should be retitled the “slaves to the man” thread.
What time do you go to bed @Locke?

2 Likes

Nowt worse than a man who’s a slave to his bed. I finish work at 4.30 every day fellas are only wasting their time after that

2 Likes

Anything less than 7 hours sleep and you’re killing yourself

4 Likes

Mike

Is ballyragget still hedonistic ??

:joy::joy: your not a small child.

Dont be a slave to the bed

id agree with that
i do a 5 day now and would never ever be there after 4-45 PM- there’d be a bit of tooing and froing at time in the evenings from home at times- in general i roll with whatever punches are coming my way but i would never be in the place after 5 absolute latest

best hours i ever worked was during apprenticeship in the airport - we did shifts 0500-1300- unreal altogether- that moved on to 2 days 2 nites 4 off which is great but you cant do it with kids

2 Likes

more than 7 hours sleep can cause cancer, this 8 hours sleep thing is a urban myth

1 Like

it would be yes

sorry wrong Mike

2 Likes

I love sleep pal. Absolutely love it. I’m 7/8 hours full kip and full of energy for the day then

1 Like

Don’t know. Haven’t been on Tinder in awhile

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll trust scientific research before a man that doesn’t know an comes before a word starting with a vowel.

Must be a lack of sleep

I’d say your on the money here yet again.

1 Like

A couple of really successful guys in Donald Trump and Vince McMahon only get a few hours sleep. They’re so full on energy and ideas that they aren’t going to let waste away. Both are in their 70s and continue their fantastic careers.

3 Likes

I love drinking and smoking fags but they aren’t good for you pal

5 Likes

like when you get to 70 or 80 years of age, I’m sure you’ll say to yourself “i should have spent more time asleep” what a waste of a life, its pure laziness behind it, sleeping for more than 6 or 7 hours

Aidan o brien gets 4 hours sleep a night likewise Jim Bolger. You’d get roasters with their 9 hours sleep stuck to the bed. Horsing into a breakfest roll before work then.

2 Likes

Lads still thinking they’re teenagers, huffing and puffing over having to face the world.

3 Likes

4.30am this morning, in office at 6.15 for conf call and a day of important meetings. I-m a businessman.

1 Like

Lads getting up at half five, drinking gallons of coffee to bate the mid afternoon slump so their face doesn’t fall into a keyboard. Falling asleep on the commute home, bate tired then and no energy for the family.

Fuuuck that.

3 Likes