Early Risers Club - A sneak peek into Corkie’s work practises

He’s so sleep depraved he doesn’t know where he’s at.

Big-time

Poor fool

Half 6 would surely be a fairly standard time to wake up?

1 Like

Gym before work this morning. Not sure its worth it.

Just skip work altogether

Still in bed here. Mrs Bradley has brought me a coffee & a pack of cigs.
An auld lie in is nicer when the schmucks are all gone off the work. I think the forecast is dreadful for Friday, that’ll be a nicer lie in.

1 Like

Official early rising times are 4.45-6am. I was up at 5am to promptly went back to bed. A colleague came in yesterday with some form of cold/man flu and left at lunchtime. I’ve now got it

Do you WFH some days or just turn up when you want ?

Yeah, stays in the bed smoking for the day and drinking coffee all in unwashed bed linen … could you imagine the stench out of the place between the smoke, the dirt and his wife’s gee?

5 Likes

Anything before 5 am is night time really mate… 5-6.30 am is early. 6.30 - 8 am is standard … anything after 8am is choco time.

1 Like

smoking in the bedroom, ffs

1 Like

The Irish are filthy rotten bastards. I suppose when you live in a mud hut in Tipperary it doesnt make much difference.

2 Likes

I’ve several weeks annual leave and several weeks of union days to take, I think 7 weeks between now and March, before the summer leave & union days kick in.
I’ve to clean the chimney, scrub the oven, paint the utility & en-suite bathrooms, finish off the garden for the winter and get a fella in to sign off on the new stove in the sitting room this week. Sure I’d be better off working.

If it’s quite at work I just don’t go in or else I’ll go in and go on TFK for an hour in the union room, give the filing cabinets a kick every now and again to make it sound like I’m preparing for a case above in the labour court, sure the lads think I’m a martyr to the union cause.

4 Likes

Sure the kids are in school, the place will be stank out with fresh paint smell by the afternoon, what harm.

Mate, I’m a civil servant, if I did that the country would grind to a halt.

1 Like

Smoking ffs

3 Likes

Only very weak people still smoke in 2’18.

3 Likes

You’d want your head examined to still be smoking ffs

1 Like

Quiet

Up at 6.15am every morning.

I’m terrible for getting to bed though. Normally it’s 11.30pm before I hit the pillow.