Early Risers Club - A sneak peek into Corkie’s work practises

We lock Brady away into his own cage at night. Only a cruel bastard doesn’t provide a dog with a safe space …

I feel truly dreadful.

Out with it.

Cc @tassoti
Bcc @anon61878697

Are you going to Lords later?

No. It seems odd to have a big cricket pitch in the middle of London. London is now a reflection of the west. The rich bits are getting richer, the less rich bits are starting to peel a bit. Walked down Savile row and that area last night. Not a price tag in sight. Like they say, if you have to ask, you can’t afford it :-/

St John’s Wood?

House party in Noel Gallagher’s house?

That’d be an interesting mix of people. No, just where I’m staying.

London is an absolute kip.

did you get a decent cup of taer in the end mate? you must have tried every dirty auld weatherspoons in London?

1 Like

Are you back on the plantation now?

3 Likes

An awful rotten dump — it literally makes your skin crawl.

2 Likes

In HK airport Terminal 1 now waiting to board a Qantas flight back to Sydney. Can’t wait to see the dog.

1 Like

Is she not traveling with you?

Arf arf!

It’s particularly disgusting in the morning, place smells like a sewer. Rubbish and vomit everywhere. They don’t start cleaning it up until about 9am ffs.
Sydney is like a battlefield every weekend night, but by fuck it’s clean as a whistle by 7am every morning.

1 Like

He’ll be seething over that one. He’ll have to continue to pretend he didn’t see it and it’ll drive him insane.

He’ll probably have a case of air rage on the flight once that famous Fitzy temper finally explodes.

You must spend your life in Wetherspoon’s you fucking tool.
We went to some trad pommie pub in Knightsbridge (can’t remember the name. Something to do with yeomen and mews) for a Sunday lunch. I just felt like a sandwich and a pot of tea. When I went to order from the landlady from Christy Moore’s Rose of Tralee, she informed me the tea machine was broken since Thursday and they couldn’t do a tea. After picking myself off the floor I enquired whether they had a kettle, which didn’t go down too well and was offered one of their selection of fine ales instead even though I didn’t want a drink. But ended up with a pint of some weak lukewarm piss masquerading as an IPA.
England me hole.

1 Like

You’re decision making isn’t the best. You stayed south of the river and next to the busiest train station in Europe. What sights did you take in? Peckham and Elephant and Castle?

4 Likes

The usual touristy stuff mate and went to a west end show and the Arsenal. Fairly bland and predictable, much like my persona.

2 Likes