Early Risers Club - A sneak peek into Corkie’s work practises

It’s a bit of a spin for @KinvarasPassion to head for the Hyde to stand on wet grass in the morning.
You’d hope he’d get sense eventually.

I see a couple of ye have been giving a few tips. I’m off to buy some strips to measure the acidity of my piss.

1 Like

Where can I get a human charger lads?

Pete’s

1 Like

Tell her you’re going for a pint

Petrol for the Lawnmower :grin:

1 Like

Might as well pack in the early rising when this fella is at it.

2 Likes

Colostrum pills are a real game changer for lads who weren’t properly weaned

He’ll be at the pendulum summit next year

“Staring at the sun in Hyde Park at 5:30am whilst absorbing electrons from the earth” is surely this years’ craft beer.

I genuinely assumed it was a pisstake when I read it first. Its like a competition between a crowd of mates to see who can up with the most obscure routine.

It genuinely reads like a series of @Tassotti quotes from the Diet & Nutrition/Huel threads. I’ll let you draw your own conclusions.

1 Like

Didn’t at least two of them reference testing the acidity of their piss? Ffs

You’d want your head tested not to be testing the pH levels of your piss/The Oirish muldoons are walking around the place with bladders full of acidic piss and are wondering why they’re sluggish, you couldn’t make it up / Paddy can’t get his head around people monitoring their urine, etc etc

6 Likes

@Tassotti on speed?

if you are not on ionised alkaline water you might as well forget about it

6 Likes

Mick is still drinking from the well. You couldn’t make it up, there’s no crut to it.

The tans will drink what the Chinese tell them to drink. They’ll be lucky to have sheugh water once brexit kicks in

1 Like

I’m all aboard the fad train. To think I used to drink water from the tap like some sort of yokel.

1 Like

Terrific use of the much underutilised “sheugh” there. Meat and drink in it.

1 Like

:joy:

6 Likes