Early Risers Club - A sneak peek into Corkie’s work practises

I get ya. I’d usually have something to eat and then head out an hour-90 mins later. I might try a bit of this lark though so I can actually get a bit done in the morning.
@backinatracksuit you don’t eat at all after?? I’d usually have a banana in the mouth once I’m in the door and a few eggs on.

It varies from person to person too, if you don’t feel like eating early mornings then you probably have enough energy stored up to get up and out. I’d have a coffee and a smoothie before an early morning training. You should get food into you within 30 mins of exercise ideally.

Ooooohhhh hello sailor

8 Likes

I’d have a few weetabix or a bit of porridge before work alright but I’d never eat anything before going out for a run, a coffee and a sup of water does me
I’d ate a fine breakfast after a long run at the weekend

Not at that hour, no. Black tea would be the most I’d have to warm me up. Have the porridge after that. I’ve ran an hour after dinner and it’s a plod, spuds sitting there.

Fg voter

It’s a wild one out there. Not heading out in that

1 Like

A day of intranational business. Up and down to Dublin today. I’ll be home for my tea.

Hopefully you don’t spill ketchup on your tie.

1 Like

Great to be alive.

1 Like

Grand morning to be up and doing a bit

1 Like

Windy run but glad to get it under the belt, ready for the day

1 Like

Lillian Smith has a lovely voice .

1 Like

Lovely morning in Cork

1 Like

Scott Walker passed away :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

She does. Hear her the odd weekend morning. Better than that prick Shay on the weekdays anyway.

Bit of frost on the windscreen this morning

Two hours work done. Back broken on the day already

Up and at ‘em!

3 Likes

Must be your bedtime now. Night sweet dreams