Eir TV

50 quid a month or so

Not far off price of sky sports?

You need a regular sky sub to have sports. So to have sky sports and the extra would be 70 or 80 quid without taking any deals into account

Plus. Youd still need to pay for your broadband.

Am I wrong in saying the old Eir sports subscription not inclusive of broadband is going to lose BT sports?

No. Thats what the last 20 posts are discussing. Whether you pay for eir sports pack or get it free with your broadband is immaterial

1 Like

So save about 20 quid a month with lptv as o donā€™t have broadband at the moment.

Yeah. Id say you are in the minority who doesnā€™t have broadband.

1 Like

My phone does me, donā€™t need broadband.

IPTV

Iā€™m with Eir broadband TV etc still have BT Sport I thought it was being turned off yesterday? Also have Sky sports as part of the Eir package.

As of this morning the Sky box is telling me I need to pay an extra Tenner a month for BT sport with a new contract or an extra 17 quid a month with no new contract and the eir sport app on my phone has lost the bt sport channels it had a couple of days ago.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s correct. This competition they introduced is really benefiting the consumer.

1 Like

Tenner for first 6 mths and 20 thereafter

They can go shit in their hat.

3 Likes

Let me know when you wish to make the jump to IPTV :wink:

3 Likes

Are there EPL games on Amazon Prime this season?

Edit - i see there are

Inclusion All Boxing Day games.

20 games being shown on Amazon Prime.

Google tells me Amazon have the full round of fixtures on the Weekend of December 3rd/4th and they also have all 10 games on December 26th.

1 Like

Thereā€™ll be lads going absolutely mental if they have no live football on the 26th.

Not in Ireland. Those games are on Premier Sports in Ireland.

In a breaking news story I still have all my eir stations. . Theyā€™ve added a thing called free sports that had hot rod racing from ipswich earlier. .
I appear to have done ok out of this

1 Like