Eircom Broadband

I have 20MB NTL and to be quite honest it’s not nearly as fast as BT 6MB was. Sounds weird but it’s true. NTL throttle torrent downloads too, so I’m lead to believe. [cough]

My “friend” used to be able to download an episode of Lost in about 5-10 mins. Takes much longer on NTL “she” told me. They “supposedly” used to fly down with BT. Now they take nearly an hour or more. The season finale of lost took about 10 hours.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]I have 20MB NTL and to be quite honest it’s not nearly as fast as BT 6MB was. Sounds weird but it’s true. NTL throttle torrent downloads too, so I’m lead to believe. [cough]

My “friend” used to be able to download an episode of Lost in about 5-10 mins. Takes much longer on NTL “she” told me. They “supposedly” used to fly down with BT. Now they take nearly an hour or more. The season finale of lost took about 10 hours.[/QUOTE]

You slipped up there. Everyone knows women can’t use computers (except CLG and Tiger and MGG obviously).

by she he means himself… amount of fellas i know who cant do anything with pcs…

Slipped up how? I don’t understand. [cough]

anyone elses eircombb extremly slow tonite…

Mine is working fine, call over there and you can use my laptop sure…

Appears Eir is under a DDOS attack

1 Like

Lovely stuff.

Anyone having trouble if you log into your router and change to user defined DNS (enter 8.8.8.8 as address) it should work away fine

1 Like

Mick under attack and he can’t do fuckall about it :rofl:

1 Like

We barely have 2g here in Lahinch. It’s like living like a caveman

An awful lot of lads will be feeling serious pressure.
On a right wet day and all.

2 Likes

Using the dongle from work. No WiFi + 4 kids + pissin rain = :weary:

Lads having to wank off to actual imagination thoughts tonight.

2 Likes

Naughtan switched off the internet when leo sacked him. Payback is a bitch. :grinning:

1 Like

On your phone, turn on the WiFi, type http://192.168.1.254 in a browser and login with username admin and password from box.
Once in there click Network Settings > Broadband
Change DNS to “user assigned” and enter 8.8.8.8 as the address.
Hit apply.

3 Likes

Good man back in action here👏

1 Like

Adding tech expertise to your weather expertise👍

Don’t see ‘network settings’

Are ya blind, its right there?

Not there