Eircom Broadband

Iā€™d prefer an outraged dub than a jumped little roaster who is England a wet week and thinks he is prince Charles shit.

Why were they down all evening and night? I couldnā€™t even use data on my phone. It was a very distressing time.

1 Like

I had to engage in conversation with herself all day. We even went looking at fridges. She had a wonderful time.

Service restored for around 2:30am according to The Journal

Iā€™m onto Himanshu Singh on the web chat.
He will be most obliged to help with my broadband issues. He has apologized for the inconvenience and will surely look into the best possible resolution at my end.

2 Likes

Will he do the needful?

1 Like

after 12 mins back and forth youā€™ll be given a phone number where youā€™ll be on hold for 50 mins, then trasnfreed to the correct department, further hold. Their chat service is a complete waste of time.

I have an email Draft with my name, DOB, Address and the words ā€œyes I am the account holderā€ I copy and paste everytime to speed it up. It always bamboozles them then as they have to start answering instead of stalling.

3 Likes

How often do you need to contact Eir?

Too often, which says it all about them. They contstantly make mistakes with my bill, then apologise give me credit and a bang once again.

1 Like

You should really start voting with your feet if theyā€™re that bad.

1 Like

I should but switched from Vodafone and am still in contract which is very cheap

I had an issue with eir this morning. Lady on the phone said that due to, wait for it, GDPRā€¦ she couldnā€™t help meā€¦ I had all the requisite security information she requiredā€¦

So I went online and although Rajesh asked the same questions as the bould Lisa, he had no issue completing my request. I was tempted to ring back and ask for Lisa, but I wouldnā€™t be vindictive like that at all.

They all screw you when trying to switch. We notified Vodafone when we wanted to switch and gave them everything they needed including notice etc. They charged us fan extra month anyway. Eir set the debt collectors on us for not returning a modem. All they had to do was ask for it.