El Classico

Pelanties.

1 Like

Ffs

Neither did Victor Valdes

Itā€™s sad to see your heroes stripped of their dignity like this. @Geoffrey boycott has kicked @Nembo_Kid up and down the forum over the last few weeks.

1 Like

Fantasy.

Looking at those statistics, itā€™s clear Messi struggles against Italian sides.

2 Likes

@Nembo_Kid has his supporters who give him enough pats on the head and tickles of the belly to keep him coming back for more but itā€™s fucking tiresome beyond belief now. If he was a horse heā€™d have been shot long ago.
He must be seeing Geoff Boycott in his nightmares.

2 Likes

You are a propaganda whore.

@GeoffreyBoycott , Serie A really is a league in crisis. Just look at the average attendances from 2015/16 for the main European leagues;

Bundesliga 43309
EPL 36451
La Liga 27775
Serie A 22199
Ligue Un 20804
SPL 9655

1 Like

At least you get an atmosphere in Serie A.

I was just going to say.
Is Madini not a great either? Pretty sure he necer scored from open play againsr EPL sides

Christ

So scoring from play is the ONLY way of determining performances?

Does that not dilute your ā€œscored all the points in county finalā€ achievement???

1 Like

I know, its dumb when you flesh it out a bit isnā€™t it???

66.67% of my points in the final were from play, mate.

Any answer yet as to whether there is any Italian player still playing top flight football in Europe whoā€™s won a European Cup?

I couldnā€™t be arsed going looking for the audit trail - would you post up the score and your personal scoring exploits in the county final win.

World Cup winner Alberto Gilardino.

Ooooofft

Thereā€™s a winning manager as well. Rob Di Matteo.