El Classico

Heā€™s a bit of a cunt.

1 Like

Hilarious, days after Messi could do nothing against a proper side like Juventus, lads are on here calling him the greatest.

1 Like

Mental stuff. Shat his togs vs juve

2 Likes

@backinatracksuit would have expected Messi to have stood there and got his legs broken tonight rather than jumping over the challenge and hitting the ground.

I think itā€™s well established that Messi canā€™t do it against Italian sides and in the business end of major international tournaments.

1 Like

Messi won his fourth European Cup in 2015 when Barcelona beat proper side Juventus in the final. That was the game where you made a complete tit of yourself posting up lies about the Messi goal scoring record against Italian sides and I had to inform the forum of the truthful and correct facts.

Messiā€™s personal haul of four European Cups is double what proper side Juventus have amassed in the 60 year history of the tournament.

12 Likes

Mythi eh ???

Oh this lad is no myth. A genius and an absolute joy to watch

1 Like

He was man of the match by a distance in the first leg ffs sake

1 Like

Dont bother DB.
This photo will be on millions of t-shirts after last night.

2 Likes

No he wasnā€™t. Dybala was, which is why Dybala is in the semis and Mythi ainā€™t.

The facts donā€™t lie.

1 Like

Messi has zero major international tournament medals and doesnā€™t do it against Italian sides.

Thatā€™s a fact.

At least be some bit honestā€¦ Messi was the only Barca player to play against Juve, he put it on a plate three times for his team mates with some sublime passes but his team mates fucked upā€¦ He canā€™t set it up and then run on to it and score also.

I am honest. Messi once again failed to do it against an Italian side. Just like failing to it at the business end of major international tournaments, he doesnā€™t come up with the goods in unfavourable situations.

When Messi sticks one past the great Buffon then give me a shout chaps.

Honesty doesnā€™t enter the @Nembo_Kid lexicon when it comes to Messi. Prepare yourself for more false facts and lies. He has previous form in trying to mislead and cod the forum on this front.

+1

if you disregard his failures for Argentina and his poor performances against Italian sides then he is a good player

1 Like

Yes, if you confine your appraisal of Messi to favourable performances and ignore all the times he has failed against Italian opposition and flopped at the business end of major international tournaments, like @GeoffreyBoycott does, then you might be able to create a myth around HGH Messi.

1 Like

Iā€™m not making any comment here on Messi performances. What Iā€™m trying to get to the bottom of is why you lied to the forum and told bare faced lies about Messi. Answer the question please and stop ducking. Why did you lie to the forum about Messi goal scoring record against Italian sides?

What is Messiā€™s goal scoring record against Italian sides?

He has never scored against an Italian team I think. Thatā€™s what the lads are saying anywayā€¦ And apparently we can only judge him on goals scored - Ripping teams apart and creating goal chances doesnā€™t count

1 Like