El Classico

They weren’t lies.

This sounds like one of those agree to disagree situations.

3 Likes

He doesn’t do the latter either. He does very little against Italian sides and does very little for his country in the business end of major international tournaments.

Its very little now is it?

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s just been upgraded. :joy:

3 Likes

Very little is flopping for a guy hailed as the greatest in some quarters. He doesn’t live up to his billing.

1 Like

They were lies. At the time of the European Cup final in 2015, You said it was an ‘irrefutable fact’, that Messi had only ever scored from open play in one game in the European Cup against Italian sides. I pulled you up on this blatant lie and even posted up YouTube clips of Messi scoring from open play in three diffferent games against Italian sides.

I’ll ask the question again and stop ducking now - why did you lie to the forum?

Messi carries Argentina. Their record without him is absolutely abysmal

1 Like

But he hasn’t done it against Slovakia pal, therefore he must be shit.

1 Like

So is their record with him. Does he carry Argentina to clean sheets?

He’s a warrior.

How is getting to a World Cup Final and Copa America finals shit?

In the World Cup qualifiers, Messi has played 6 games and missed 8. They have won 5 of the 6 he’s played in and won 1 of the 8 he’s missed

Nembo is some WUM. This will get him through a humdrum Monday morning .

Does Messi carry Argentina to clean sheets?

did you watch the World Cup Final?

A cowardly performance that sums him up

1 Like

I don’t know, he clearly wins them games though. Or do you think it’s a coincidence that they’ve won 5 in 6 with him and 1 in 8 without him?

Silence from @Nembo_Kid as to why he lied to the forum. He refuses to answer my question. His grandstanding about truth and honesty to the forum and his supposed abhorrance of double standards rings hollow.

2 Likes

4 Likes

In fairness, Messi hasn’t had many chances to play against the great Buffon seeing as Juventus have been shite in Europe for almost the last fifteen years and don’t usually feature at the business end of competitions.

http://wildstat.com/p/1/ch/all/club1/ESP_FC_Barcelona/club2/ITA_Juventus_Torino

Oh Christ, what have you done?