Emerging GAA Stars

[quote=“north county corncrake”]- coady keeps reinvigorating the team- keeping them hungry - remember the ruthless way he got rid of carter-thats what keeps them on their toes
[/quote]

NCC in shock GAA fan scandal.

A spokesperson for the Alliance declined to commentn when questioned

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]You name 9 players from KK that are emerging stars?
Most people here will only know the players where they are from, or have seen in college etc. I wouldn’t have mentioned anyone there that i hadn’t seen. I doubt you have seen many of the KK hurlers now have you.[/quote]

so instead of naming the best young players in ireland pukey names players that will get into an average clare team in a few years - faint praise

kilkenny have won 3 of the last 5 u21 titles yet onoly 1 player is good enough for pukeys emerging stars - clare havent been close for years yet they get 4 out of ten

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]NCC in shock GAA fan scandal.

A spokesperson for the Alliance declined to commentn when questioned[/quote]

ive always had an interest in the GGA - sometimes i have an interest in the negative side of the GGA sometime the positive -its called been well balanced

Having a chip on each shoulder is well balanced alright…

predictable response

[quote=“north county corncrake”]so instead of naming the best young players in ireland pukey names players that will get into an average clare team in a few years - faint praise

kilkenny have won 3 of the last 5 u21 titles yet onoly 1 player is good enough for pukeys emerging stars - clare havent been close for years yet they get 4 out of ten[/quote]

Well I am only talking about players that I have seen numerous times and have been able to form a proper opinion of them ncc…No point in me naming a load of Wexford young lads or Galway lads or Waterford lads that i have seen hurl only the once:rolleyes:

so qualify your posts by saying in my extrenly limited knowledge & not having seen the best young teams in the country my emerging stars are…

You know I can’t help pointing out what a fcukin tool you are…

Anything but NCC…I am simply giving my opinion as to players that I think will make an impact in the championship this season…

But sure you just want to hijack this thread and act the bollocks, fair enough that is your prerogative but you will have to try harder to get me wound up:p

There are so many contradictions with this guy its unbelievable.
NCC - I wouldn’t know where to start with getting you to “qualify” all your posts. You really do get yourself into pickles.

[quote=“The Puke”]Anything but NCC…I am simply giving my opinion as to players that I think will make an impact in the championship this season…

But sure you just want to hijack this thread and act the bollocks, fair enough that is your prerogative but you will have to try harder to get me wound up:p[/quote]

withdraw that comment

Show me one piece of evidence to the contrary and I will:rolleyes:

[quote=“Locke”]KK might have one or two lads coming through but to be honest, we’re a small county so that’s all you could hope for.

Best look at the bench and see if a few of them might make the break through. We’ll see. Looks as if Cork, Tipp, Clare, Galway are the ones to watch in 09…[/quote]

Definitley locke. looks like Kilkenny are on the way out alright, and I’d be seriously worried if I were you, which I’m sure you are.

In fairness it is unlike locke to talk down Kilkenny’s chances and be pessimistic

GAELIC FOOTBALL

Barry John Walsh - Kerry

Paul McComiskey - Down

Kyle Coney - Tyrone

Donal Kingston - Laois

HURLING

TJ Reid - Kilkenny

Adrian Power - Waterford

Brendan Maher - Tipperary

Noel McGrath - Tipperary

Here Ncc will ye post up your emerging stars for the future and stop being such a tool

My Wexford ones would be

Football
Connor Murphy
Shane Roche

Hurling
Andrew Shore

Dual
John Leacy

Would you rate him mbb…Always thought he was nothing more than a fee taker, mind you a good one at that…Seemed slow enough and lacked a bit of toughness

The WIT goalie?

Unfortunately being from Limerick I know fook all about young emerging talent

[quote=“The Puke”]I have always been impressed with paddy…Saw him hurl a few times against flannans when he was in Keirons and he always looked like a future kilkenny senior…The other brother has plenty of ability but seems a bit light for intercounty hurling…

Was he centre back on the intermediates last year?[/quote]

I think so. He was CB for the U21’s anyway