Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

Must have been a Molson special in Dunne’s again. Can’t say I blame you, must be a rough evening (again)

Misunderstanding? The only thing you’ve cleared up is you’d rather stay in ‘sober’ for 12 hours (or pissed in company) on NYE arguing with some lad on the Internet cos the place you were staying seemed like a quiet spot.

Heaven forbid heading out for some food, early, I know NYE can book up, (I wouldn’t do the food thing meself) go for a beer or two, (although you don’t drink alone), chat to the barman, the barmaid, perhaps end up chatting to a bird, I’ve rarely come across any Irish person who can’t accomplish that.

It was NYE, a cunt of a night, but you’re on a year out, in Canada!!

If I’ve painted you as some angry, lonely, idiot, loser of a civil servant, it’s only cos that’s the way you come across.

I picked up four cans of Bavaria for the big match at my local Centra at the bottom of Newcastle hill, and am just coming to the end of my third. I probably won’t open a fourth.

That was after my pint in the company of Monsieur Bastareaud in Murphy’s earlier, obviously.

1 Like

A wise choice, it’s the fourth or fifth that always blindsides you, if the third hasn’t done the trick.

Enough of the rugby metaphors, please, lest I perform a can opener in the next five minutes.

Gas the way you try and come across as reasonable after throwing plenty of snide remarks.

But to clarify, I realised at the time I made an ape of myself in that braindead debate and pulled out of it. I have no doubt sidney would be there to this day if he could. Read it back and see. (don’t put yourself through it)

I don’t drink on my own usually, have never drank at home alone and while id go into a bar in ireland on my own where you’d know someone sitting there and have gone in alone occasionally in canada, where I’m getting food or whatever, I just thought it was a bit sad on new years eve to even contemplate it. I had asked around in work as to where people go but was told NYE is no big deal there, canadians aren’t the most social so i well believed it.

I have no time for you or your clique pal, I don’t give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me. Not knowing anyone in a 200 mile radius then certainly made me lonely, if you think I’m a loser or an idiot that’s your business, but I won’t have the civil service dragged into this.

Lolz,your co workers wouldnt go for scoops with you on NYE

Loser

:grinning::grinning::grinning: :grinning:

Do you still think the US should manufacture a reason to invade Saudi Arabia, mate?

they should manufacture a reason for regime change. Do you think sadaam should have been appeased and just left in charge forever?

:smile:

annnnd we’re off

Ah this is great stuff altogether.

1 Like

Complete no marks, isn’t that @Mullach_Ide the fella that was roaring at pakis in a hole in London to “push that fucking barrow faster” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Mac

2 Likes

Roaring at Clare lads too who wouldn’t dig to warm themselves according to him :smile: A serious man himself to dig a hole in fairness.

the best in London at one stage :joy:

:smile: was it the Clare lads or the pakis who he would only have on the narrows because they were plain useless at digging?

Good morning hbv. What’s this thread all about and why are you called emma louise?

+1, plenty of venom. A proper fued, nothing like the tame shit we’ve been subjected to re the celeb spotting fiasco