Emma Watson

no you broke it you thick cunt

Leave Jimmy Guerin out of it

:smiley:

Don’t be such a Princess.

Standing on the grave of dead people, somthing @Ambrose_McNulty has been doing throughout his whole useless life.

1 Like

One of the most pathetic posts in the history of TFK

:joy:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know sure, I suppose you would consider you live on here you sad cunt, you must be some waster. I can only imagine.

You can imagine very little, as you’re a braindead cunt who reverses into traffic and wanks over graves. The dumbest cunt on here.

IV been dangling you for the last week, let me know if you have another week in ya.cc @Ambrose_McNulty

You’re one of these rare morons that keeps getting kicked around the forum and still thinks that he’s winning. You’re embarrassing the life out of the Limerick clique on here for months now, it’s fascinating to watch.

Must do better. Kicked around on the Internet, ha ha :joy: :joy: :joy: seriously man, you actually invest too much time in to this thing,! Very interesting to watch how a middle aged man is talking like a 12 year old girl, and thinking little old me cares about what he has to say. Limerick beat Galway in the all Ireland there you muppet, climb back in your shell and pay your respects. Muppet. Or is it puppet.

There it is again, the insecurity, “tell us how great we are” :smile:

How many graves did you get around to today?

Emma Watson loves the green and white in fairness.

You appear to have misunderstood the exercise, probably purposely.

No, you appear to have misunderstood fagans post, probably innocently.

1 Like

You’re following me around an awful lot these days Art.

He’s a hard chaw now.

Did she really write a letter to a dead women? That’s a bit fucked up.

The likes of the Guardian and the failing New York Times love to laud Emma as an intelligent young woman who is above using her image to sell her movies. In reality that image is likely horseshit and is crafted by her agents. She doesn’t even know when to use apostrophes.

:smiley: :smiley:

was flicking around my profile and this thread is down as 2nd most thread for likes that i started…laughed out loud at your reply @Bandage

the sickos were proved right in the end though…she gorgeous

1 Like