Emma Watson

Homophobe

FFS, youngteenidols.com?

Iā€™m not sure this version of TT is up to the usual standard. Not sure at all.

What would Hermione say?

ā€˜Toplessā€™ Emma Watson is the talk of the campus

A new topless picture of Harry Potter star Emma Watson has been doing the rounds at her American university.
The 20-year-old actress ā€“ Hermione in the film series ā€“ is said to be appalled that the snap, apparently of her with a towel around her waist standing by a hot tub, has been emailed between students at the prestigious Brown University.
ā€˜Emma is trying to seek out the source so she can put a stop to it,ā€™ says a friend. ā€˜She says the picture has been faked.ā€™
Emmaā€™s spokesman said: ā€˜There have been a number of nude fakes over the past two months. Emma has seen them and finds them tiresome. People should know better.ā€™
Meanwhile Watson revealed she is all grown up - by declaring: ā€˜Itā€™s time I got more naughty.ā€™
In an interview following the filming of her final scenes, she revealed how she will be making the most of being a single girl.
She told The Sun: 'I wished Iā€™d done more naughty things.Three months ago I cut my hair and at that moment I felt I became a woman. Iā€™m ready to start taking risks.

'Iā€™ve been in love once in my life, but it was complicated. I canā€™t tell you who it was because it wouldnā€™t be fair to any others. But I can say Iā€™ve never had my heart broken.
Prestigious: Brownā€™s University campus on Rhode Island where Emma Watson is the centre of attention
'I like men with quick wit, good conversation and a great sense of humour. I love banter. I want a man to like me for me - I want him to be authentic.
'But men donā€™t really ask me out. And I donā€™t get marriage proposals any more either. Itā€™s not happening there!
ā€˜At the moment Iā€™m just happy to be single. I want to live life to the full. But Iā€™m more grown up and confident now. Iā€™m ready to take more risks. I feel less girlish than ever.ā€™

She loves the banter ah she does yeah yeah but no she doesnā€™t no but she does yeah yeah yeah.

Fakes

Have you found these fakes MBB?

Yes. Shoddy work, easy to find, not worth the search.

I note Emma has been installed as Lā€™oRealā€™s No.1 Public Rep recently.

Thereā€™s a few lads really need to revise their opinion on this thread.

Christ, she is a stick insect.

Memo to Emma. Donā€™t be offended if you donā€™t get a reply anytime soon

12 Likes

another snowflake princess

1 Like

trying to be worthy, comes across as an attention seeking cunt whos using a dead woman to get profile raising

1 Like

Fixed that.

no you broke it you thick cunt

Leave Jimmy Guerin out of it

:smiley:

Donā€™t be such a Princess.

Standing on the grave of dead people, somthing @Ambrose_McNulty has been doing throughout his whole useless life.

1 Like

One of the most pathetic posts in the history of TFK

:joy:

3 Likes