Enda Kenny

This was powerful stuff from our Taoiseach, emotive and statesmanlike.

1 Like

You’d have to chalk that up as a win for Enda alright, the bollox.

He’s getting rave reviews

Leo and Coveney gtf ??

Looks like he has got a boost from his visit to america and is now not going anywhere. Just said that northern ireland and brexit take precedence over FG leadership. The fucker never gave a fuck about northern Ireland.

Any clips of the speeches he’s given that I’ve seen were very good. I was shocked to learn that of the 3,500 Medals of Honor that have been awarded, over 2,000 have gone to Irish-Americans.

1 Like

I see Enda has effectively announced he’s not stepping down. Northern Ireland and Brexit take preference over Fine Gael leadership.

1 Like

Enda has spectacularly mugged off Covney and Varadkar. It was obvious from the wording of his statement the snake was up to something. They were worse for accepting it at the time.

An epic mugging off for the townies.

2 Likes

I don’t think either of them are ready for it, they might not make too much of a fuss yet.

Coveney is hardly a townie

A total snake is Kenny. All about his legacy the snivelling blue shirt cunt.

2 Likes

You make that sound like a bad thing.

1 Like

He had that longest leader record in his sights and wasn’t going to let those upstarts interfere with his legacy

1 Like

No but he’s a quisling though.

Great man for the 1%.[quote=“gilgamboa, post:292, topic:12878, full:true”]
Coveney is hardly a townie
[/quote]

A few days in Washington and his ego can’t cope with leaving centre stage.

At least he managed to do the important thing yesterday and extend the invite to President Trump.

Say what you like about Enda but he can be a wily and canny operator when he wants to be. He hasn’t spent 30 or 40 years in the Dail without picking up a few tricks.

He still has the support of a lot of party heavyweights and anyone who leads a heave against him will lose the vote of that faction. Kenny knows it and the challengers know it.

He’ll go at a time of his choosing. He has mugged off Noel Rock good and proper.

He has mugged off everyone. I’d say Michael Martin is fucking seething. Enda is daring him to call an election.

That useless cunt hasn’t got the balls and End knows it.

He’s a durable cunt.

I can’t take that away from him…he copped himself on yesterday when he met president Trump.