Enda Kenny

When an FG councilor from Galway rings the Joe Duffy show to start another coup , Enda has won already.

He has mugged everyone off with this. I’m seething.

Covenay is the chosen one given his attendance at the Bilderburg meetngs with Sutherland.

Varadker wouldnt suit their grass roots.

I’d personally hate to see a blushirt Cark taoiseach…FF and SF need to have a chat.

Bertie Ahern should be chair the meeting. :grin:

Hasn’t the money for it is the more pressing concern

1 Like

What a time to be alive. Hon Kenny ya boy ya, you’ve mugged them all off, including half the cunts on here :clap: :pint:

FG have benefited from an upturn in the global economy. They hedged off the late Brian Lenihans austerity budgets.

Their policies have directly led to an all time crisis in our hospitals and social deprivation.

FF will pull the plug shortly and will go into coalition with SF.

Good luck to you, if you get sick in the morning.

Your beloved Fianna Fáil contributed handsomely to our health service being in the state it was in, pissing the greatest windfall of our state away, with little consideration for anything. Bitching and moaning about Enda won’t change that fact.

This weekend has been yet another magnificent victory for our Taoiseach.

1 Like

Harris getting the health portfolio was a disgrace.

Grin all you want…you don’t want to get sick in this country in the morning.

The patients on trolleys…our most vulnerable, is a national scandal.

5 years they’re in charge.

Vradkar is nothing more then a glorified Mary Hannafin. Talks the talk and that’s about it

3 Likes

Homelessness … Water fiasco… NAMA… Constantly telling lies- Two Garda commissioners /McCabe … Rowing back on every promise made in 2011 … Apple Tax … we could go on and on… they’ve gone from one cluster fuck to another largely because there is no real alternative. What a depressing set of affairs.

5 Likes

They’ve been shocking and have had a v favourable economic upturn.

The health service has never been worse…they refuse to build social housing…the gap between the rich and poor has increased threefold.

The blueshirts will only ever look after the big landowner and the professional class.

What a time to be alive :pint: :ronnyroar::dembele:

Yeah bring back FF

1 Like

The FFers are seething. again.

1 Like

I’ve never seen more homeless people ever then right now mate…FG have had 5 years, in charge… but they couldnt give a fuck.

I’ll be honest…I think FF would do more and a possible coalition with SF could be good.

I’m drinking this in, slowly, and with great satisfaction. I hope Enda is enjoying his weekend, what a week its been for him. The Fianna Fáilers were sure they’d be back by now, but Enda just keeps rolling on.

1 Like

You can’t bring the land with you into the A&E.

3 Likes

We lost our economic sovereignty under FF.

Kaiser Noonan got on board and has steered us to prosperity.

Health spending under FF increased dramatically with no discernible improvement in services. 4 billion in 1998 to 16 billion in 2008. And yet trolley crisis was alwYs there

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/the-trolley-emergency-when-will-they-ever-learn-1.2178162%3Fmode%3Damp

3 Likes