Enda Kenny

Why are FG polling as the 3rd most popular party if they’ve been so good?

Enda is a decent chap for a blueshirt but its funny how some lads are acting here considering FF are well ahead of them in the polls

They’ve been at the same shite for a few years now — only the odd poster is truly biting anymore.

We have a Media who focus on the negatives constantly.

They are poor at presentation and don’t help themselves, I’ll give you that.

Water charges was a joke. They annoyed the looney left who don’t want to pay anyone but with their lack of backbone pissed off the people who paid. FG have always been dreadful af PR.

Or maybe they’re just a pack of cunts.

6 Likes

You’re the type who’d piss and moan at anyone though.

1 Like

Ah FG are a pack of cunts.

Noonan is upto his neck in it…and its a large neck he has.

Only thing I’ll say for him is he’s a Limerick man.

If he was any good…he would have been the leader, rather then the most loyal lieutanent of Kennys after Richard Brutons failed coup.

Gas seeing Fianna Failers and Fine Gaelers arguing with each other when there is no ideological difference whatsoever between them on economic matters, and pretty much never has been.

Kenny’s speech in Washington was decent for what it was, and he conducted himself a damn sight better than Theresa the Appeaser did when she went there, but overall, it’s just words, and anybody can read a nice speech.

2 Likes

In fairness to Kenny, he could’nt afford to go in their mouthing off.

I slagged him off, but he did alright…Trump wasnt bothered by his earlier bullshit.

Trump in my opinion has been has an excellent president so far.

Sadly the electorate don’t known a good thing when they see one. They are destined to repeat the mistakes of their parents

1 Like

What has he done that has you thinking hes been excellent so far?

How so

This is why FG have never been able to be the true number 1 party in Ireland. Allowing Kenny to stay on further, he is only the leader because they didn’t have the backbone to shift him 7 years ago. The Brexit talks are going to go on for a long period of time, wtf difference will him staying on really make?

He should go why he is the darling of the Joe.ie set with his speech in Washington.

Enda is FG.

In fairness every political party struggles to shift a leader. Enda is Taoiseach so shifting a leader who is Taoiseach is particularly unusual.

I cannot think of any mainstream party who would not benefit from a change of leader.

Have you seen Fianna Fail’s front bench?

Talent is not the first word that comes to mind.

It makes Fine Gael’s seem positively stellar by comparison.

2 Likes

He’s been there 15 years and has never been a popular leader outside the party.

Fianna Fáil wouldn’t have elected him in the first place, but would have fucked him out quick enough. The Labour Party are far more ruthless as well.

I cannot think of any mainstream party who would not benefit from a change of leader.
[/quote]

Do you not think if Mary Lou got the gig, SF would get a good bump ?

That was my point.

They all would benefit.

Michael M is damaged. Give it to a young Dub