Enda Kenny

Kenny has worked tirelessly to become Ireland’s dumbest Taoiseach. His legacy will not be tarnished by a few days of competence.

2 Likes

Who would you like to see as Taoiseach Mike?

I did not say that

The world is fawning over our Enda, its inspiring to see. What a leader we have. We can all be very proud of him.

1. The New York Times wrote: “Irish Premier uses St Patrick’s Day Ritual to Lecture Trump on Immigration”.

2. The Boston Globe also published an article under the headline: “Ireland’s leader pushes Trump to help Irish living in US illegally.”

3. Social media users meanwhile were also quick to praise Thursday’s speech, with one saying: “Can Enda Kenny become president of the United States? Dude is awesome”. While another said: “Irish PM Enda Kenny’s words about America were the most patriotic words I’ve heard in 2017.”

4. The Taoiseach used the St Patrick’s day visit to speak about the contribution of the Irish community in the United States, leading to the New York Times calling it a “lecture” for the US President on immigration.

5. US media in particular were quick to praise the Taoiseach with the The New York Times saying: “Irish Premier uses St Patrick’s Day Ritual to Lecture Trump on Immigration”. The article reads: “Mr. Trump found himself in a roomful of kelly-green-clad lawmakers in the Capitol for the Friends of Ireland luncheon, being lectured by Enda Kenny, the Irish prime minister, or taoiseach (pronounced THEE-shakh), about the virtues of America’s immigrant legacy and the contributions that immigrants had made to the country.”

6. The Boston Globe also ran an article under the headline: “Ireland’s leader pushes Trump to help Irish living in US illegally.”

7. Fox News praised the Taoiseach with the headline: “Ireland’s leader pushes Trump on illegal Irish immigrants.”

8. Sinn Fein President, Gerry Adams, said Enda Kenny was “on the button” when he appealed to President Donald Trump to support the Irish undocumented. The republican, who was a guest at Speaker Paul Ryan’s St Patrick’s lunch along with Mr Kenny and Mr Trump, said the challenge was to turn words into action. “The Taoiseach’s remarks were on the button,” he said.

9. Businessman and former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg praised Mr Kenny for urging Donald Trump to help the US’s undocumented immigrants. “It was great to see him raise the issue of undocumented immigrants when he was at the White House yesterday - thank you for that,” he said.

I wonder is Jarry praising Edna hoping all this good press will embolden him ahead of the showdown with FG parliamentary party? It surely suits SF to keep EK at the helm.

https://scontent.flhr4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/p720x720/17359014_627262120791259_5892940608293778908_o.jpg?oh=4b3efe4faefb5b6b40451a23cf3577ee&oe=595BA333

1 Like

#Baller

1 Like

The Phoenix goes in at him hard this week over his role as Minister for Defence and the events leading up to the Blackrock crash.

1 Like

Yep. Comes out of it very poorly

Can you post up the article?

1 Like

Sorry I bin it quite quickly.

Basically his cuts led to an aircraft that could have done the rescue ladt week being grounded and the helicopter that crashed having to fly from Dublin. This led to them needing to refuel.

Also said him and coveney try to suck up to the eu by investing in equipment that could be used in war rather than what is needed

2 Likes

A guy on top of his game

That young one will need counseling after that. That leering fucker.

Christ almighty

@Juhniallio’s brother looking like an awful knacker in the background half way through

Fucking hell, he is some creep

The jeans and the runners. :smile:

1 Like

I’ll have to accept your Wexpertise on this matter.

Are ya allowed say knacker on here?