Energy Crisis

tell the electricity supply companies to cop the fuck on and not hand them over subsidies of €1.2bn. Gouging cunts.

You’re like the battling Ukrainians - engaging on all fronts.

The Anti-Sitka brigade levelling accusations that you tried to dispel with waffle.

The cohort who are rightly sceptical of the performance of Wolfie Ryan and his pack of pups are now at your doorstep with cudgels drawn

These folk want blood, not cucumber and onion sandwiches.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the price to fall before submitting a meter reading. Sticking it to the man.

It’s a crisis. Short term help is what’s needed.

1 Like

It’s not a fucking crisis, it’s greed.

2 Likes

The price of wind ain’t getting any cheaper. We can all agree on that.

You’re full of wind you cunt.

I had a passion fruit soufflĂ© last night and I’m blaming that.

1 Like

if we are now using wind to generate electricity, why are my bills so high @padjo @maurice_brown @anon67715551 & @Corksfinedtboy have asked a lot recently - have a read guys

My bill came in today :sob::sob::sob:

Another poor downtrodden soul from East Galway asks a relevant question and he will be waiting for answers like the rest of us.

the answer is in the thread mate

now imagine how bad it would have been without renewables

yea, we import expensive fuels while we ignore our own. Saw that.

Sigh

chin up mate. ye’ll have it all planted soon enough, undermining one target to reach a lesser one

You stupid cunt, we get charged the same for wind energy as we do for gas on the wholesale market. The wind farms are making super normal profits for the past year.

Alright mate?, i sense some underlying anger issues based on the tone of that post

Don’t spread lies mate, some harmless divils might actually believe your green propaganda which would be tragic.

2 Likes