ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Another bighitter gone. The stars are aligning for Gareth Southgate’s men.

Ian Wright booking the stage for the homecoming parade as we speak.

Poor Keane will be in the studio seething with Wrighty whooping and hollering around him

It’s coming home it’s coming home !

1 Like

Paddy’s level now is Gibraltar and Luxembourg. No need to be seething. Just sit back and savour this Clash of the Titans.

It’s great to have three honorary Irish men in Harry Kane, Declan rice and jack grealish involved.

The problem for Wrighty is he’ll be blow holing about 4.45pm. Be 7pm Keane will be handing him a Kleenex and telling him to dry his fucking eyes

And James, Bellingham and Phillips. More Irish on the England soccer team than the Ireland rugby team.

Harry Maguire

1 Like

I was once reading an article about Martin Keown & he grew up in a far more Irish culture than many of the English born lads who were capped for Ireland

1 Like

The most boring team in world football going to be put to the sword by Germany this evening.

Trevor Sinclair indicated last week that he had a tinge of regret not declaring for the Republic of Ireland. I’d imagine there was an element of hyperbole to it as I’d never realised before that he had such an attachment to Ireland.

Said if he hadn’t been capped at U21 level for England he’d have jumped at Jack’s offer in the 90’s.

Only killmallock have melted your brain more than the English national team.

1 Like

I’d believe he has and a lot more in the same bracket. Maddison for example, wouldnt surprise me if he finished with 1 England camp.

He brought his kids Irish dancing every week in the Irish club in Islington when playing for Arsenal, he considered himself Irish almost

1 Like

Spock can’t even convince Conor Bradley, a GAA player from Castlederg to represent us.

There was 9 German bombers in the air…

1 Like

No ordinary Tuesday on the mainland.

Shouldnt have to be asked.