ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

Baggio, as well as being a wanker with a rat’s tail, was a man of very weak character.

I believe it was the Spurs contingent that dragged England through tonight?

3 Likes

England could easily lose to Sweden or they could just as easy get to the final .

This has been a well run and very entertaining tournament but there are still question marks about the quality .

2 Likes

Footballers kicking a football is not a lottery

Good man Gareth.

Gareth Southgate has brought a real intellectualism to the England team.

He has blended the best of traditional old English values of decency, honesty, hard work and never say die John Bull spirit with the very best of the new, multicultural England.

He should be made Prime Minister when this World Cup concludes to sort out the Brexit mess.

Officer. Class.

2 Likes

By the way, has anybody seen Ewan MacKenna?

Ewan was giving it very big licks indeed over the last few days about how Colombia were going to destroy England.

Presumably Sweden will now suddenly turn into world beaters after his first prediction went wrong?

There was quite a few posters here giving it big licks about how Colombia were going to destroy England.

2 Likes

Last I noticed him on twitter was last night being very forthright about how shit Belgium-Japan was around 35 minutes into the game.

1 Like

What a load of shite

I made the caveat at all times of if James Rodriguez was fit. He wasn’t and England still couldn’t beat them

Another bad night for the pretend IRA. A few of them will end up in 5b if England’s run continues.

4 Likes

The result actually proved his point about how poor England were surprisingly enough

It appears his journalistic opinion is different to his Twitter opinion.

Injuries and how you cope with them part and parcel of tournament soccer. We’ve had to make do all tournament with the loss of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlin.

Harry Kane on Lovren? Don’t think so.

England are going to the final now, it’s inevitable

Marcel knows guys

Yeah that’s why I mentioned it mate

Watching it back there. Some performance from Harry Kane last night. He terrorised the Colombian defense. Two clear now on 6 of Big Romelu in the goalscoring charts as well. Only other players left in the tournament are on 3 or less.

David Beckham was famously nicknamed Golden Balls.

Harry Kane may yet be given the nickname Golden Ball, or at the very least, Golden Boot.

2 Likes