ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

Best bit of business Chairman Dan ever did trousering £50 million for Kyle Walker.

3 Likes

I predict a riot

He’s consistently hopeless. His body positioning for that cross was hilarious.

To be pedantic neither Sunderland or Washington are in County Durham. Washington is the metro Centre just south of Gateshead. Both are in tyne and wear

Another stonewall penalty not awarded to England.

I’ve a feeling Maguire is going to end up the scapegoat when this tournament comes to its inevitable early end for England

I don’t recognise Tyne & Wear as a county.

King Harry is a Chingford lad.

Clutch from the Goal Machine.

Harry The Postman

He always delivers

The King.

1 Like

The result is the only thing that matters in Stalingrad. You can get very easily bogged down there.

8 Likes

Tremendous scenes in the BBC studio as they play back the winner.

1 Like

I’m in London tomorrow for a bit of work. I’d say the lads will hardly be in at 9 in the morning?

Its gonna be Sterling.

London and all of England will be buzzing today.

Aving it large…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoSTun8Z6g8

The players can relax a little at this world cup, the scapegoat on this occasion is going to be Putin. Mad Vlad was responsible for all 3 penalty calls last night going against England according to the average man on the street who phoned into radio shows.
I actually think that England will go well at this world cup, they have the usual lack of football inteligence but have real pace and a goalscorer, and that’s usually enough to beat the minnows and shock a big gun or 2.

Shows how far England have fallen that they’re so happy with a win over a team who’s best player is on a League 1 team’s books

1 Like

Oirish soccer fans are gas . Gushing about the EPL all winter and then their summer is made when a moderate English team exits the World Cup ,

4 Likes