ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

Fuck England, fuck Sid, fuck Geoffrey boycott

3 Likes

Would Rochdale employ Phil Neville as manager ,

The game should be 60 minutes and a smaller pitch , maybe 80% of full dimension .

Darragh is like a parish priest comforting a family after a bereavement

1 Like

Yeah their fitness levels were surprisingly bad. I don’t get that at all. Any decent outfit in the FAI junior cup wouldn’t be falling apart like that in the last 10 minutes.

Women aren’t built for physical ball sports

No one in the MSM will say the game was shit . The wimnin want equality in coverage but if someone says it was shit they will have an army of wimnin attacking them .

Can’t see, can’t be, mate

1 Like

So say we all

1 Like

Tough break for poor old Steph Houghton to be fair

She married Bolton’s Stephen Darby last year

Last September he was diagnosed with motor neuron disease

1 Like

Is she a sister in law of Séamus ??

1 Like

It’s amazing how the national characteristics of the men’s teams apply so equally to the women’s teams. England shit themselves and blow a semi-final that they should have won.

The English men rarely if ever get knocked out of tournaments they could and should win tbf

2 Likes

Phil Neville “we went down to 10 men, we probably ran out of steam” :grin:

He’ll be fucking hanged for that.

The English men’s team never shit it in a semi final . They were nearly always beaten by a better team .

That’s how the Yanks win.

Amazingly enough they’ve figured out that if you have fitter, faster and more physical players you’ll probably win.

I heard a lot that European teams are catching up with a more technical style but I haven’t seen it in evidence much.

To be fair the English got a very nice goal and yer one Ellen White does appear to be decent enough.

But the Yanks got two nice goals themselves.

Overall though the technical standard is poor and that’s coloured by the poor fitness. I wonder what age a lot of the players started playing at.

Sooner or later a really good individual will come along and completely dominate this tournament in the way Maradona did in 1986, because the game overall is at the low level where that has the potential to happen.

They did a bit in the first half against Croatia. They should have gone in at least 2-0 up.

90 and 96 the obvious examples I suppose

Captain Morgan and his England charges will clinch a World Cup semi final slot if they beat New Zealand in Chester-le-Street tomorrow. In the hometown of one of the all time great England captains, they surely won’t fail.

Fuck England