ENGLAND Supporters Thread

England’s black players bring a lovely intelligence and subtlety to the team which complements the donkey work of the white players wonderfully

Beautifully weighted pass by Marcus Rashford there but Ben Chilwell balloons the cross over the sideline

Barkley gets in Sterling’s way when it’s clearly Sterling’s chance

Too much donkey work from the Chelsea man

Sterling gets his second

5-0 to England

The perfect answer to that racist Bulgarity

Is this the stadium where Gary Mackay caused the Celtic Tiger ?

'Tis indeed

I missed it as I was out at recorder practice

The fall of communism was disastrous for eastern European teams

1 Like

Very brainless attempt at a finish by Mason Mount after his sheer athleticism had enabled him to block down the Bulgarian goalkeeper’s clearance

You’re being a dick

What?

I merely described exactly what happened there

Mount literally fell over himself trying to finish after a fine sprint to block the clearance

It showcased fine athleticism on his part but he had no presence of mind at all - he should have looked up and seen other players were in a much better position to finish the chance and passed accordingly

If Harry keane had ducks tonight they would drown

I chortled at this

He needs to aim the ball at an area of the goal which the goalkeeper will find difficult to stop it reaching, instead of aiming the ball straight at the goalkeeper or away from the goal

Harry keane goals for England

Harry has taken my advice

Was it a penalty?

No

In my youth Bulgaria were a fine team and priced serious players . Sad to see their decline

Sad state of affairs when both Kane and Sterling have individually scored more goals then the mercenaries from Eire can collectively manage .

Loud and lusty rendition of the national anthem here