ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Huge result for their under 21s tonight away from home

The Pyrenees are a tough place to go to

1 Like
2 Likes

Harry Maguire restores our lead against Poland with 5 minutes to go. Officer Class.

Big teams are coming. Shit the pants time.

You just concentrate on the likes of Luxembourg and Andorra. That’s Paddy’s level now.

When was Englands last competitive win over us? Last competitive game at Wembely we beat ye off the pitch.

What’s that competitive game at the Empire Stadium you’re referring to that Eire beat England off the pitch in?

1991? Although that was a draw?

Before my time :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll have to pick it up with @Perez2017. He was referring to the last competitive clash at the Empire Stadium where Eire seemingly beat England off the pitch. You’re saying what he’s referring to is a drawn match in 1991? That was a campaign which finished with England topping the group and qualifying and Eire eliminated.

Before my time too. Thankfully I was just into soccer in time to witness Ireland at the 2002 World Cup.

Spock threw away our 35 year unbeaten run against England with his video.

Uh oh

The Phil foden story is getting odd.

They had to go

What’s the story with Foden, the Instagram post with Mbappe?

It wouldn’t be a major tournament without an English star like Kane picking up an injury in the run up.

Phil is in Mbappe’s head

Hardly ideal for England that kane has stirred up a big transfer story before the euros.