ENGLAND Supporters Thread

It’s coming home

1 Like

Some leg kicks from the fella in orange. An unnamed irish sports star would be wary of him

Ideal scenario for this evening Italy 1 0 up 88 mins and pitch invasion. England fans batter each other. Italy awarded trophy and England banned from international football for 5 years, placed at the bottom of rankings on return (tough seedings)

1 Like

Kammy deserves better. A crying shame.

Kammy is a likeable sort but was a bit of a thug as a player . Badly broke up Frank McAvennie

I don’t dislike English people and I have cousins and good friends from that country. But when you put several thousand of them in a sporting setting they become a different animal. Add the fact that the vast majority of their print, broadcast and social media are smug, jingoistic scum, they do a fair job of making themselves dislikeable.

It will matter not a jot to my life or to the price of eggs, but I hope Italy win.

3 Likes

This is what could represent the best of European football. Our ambassadors for Europe.

He used kick Paul Ince for 90 mins and not care about ball or cards. I loved him for that

1 Like

Big difference there between that and Kammys arrival down Jones Road in 2017 when Mayo and Dublin fans lauded him and he loved it

2 Likes

In all seriousness. This could lead to a Hillsborough type tragedy

At which pint does it become a good idea to stick a pyrotechnic up your hole?

4 Likes

This is one for site expert @Copper_pipe

1 Like

A few cans of Stella went up his hole too

Not tried that one myself.

Thought that carry on would be commonplace in a hostile West Junior B tie between Drom and Tournafulla.

England fans are alright sorts. Hon the Marxists.

5 Likes