ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Ben chilwell will be a key player for England tbf.

Problem is Southgate was down after the euros. He was a little bit unlucky but his tactics cost England in reality. Reminded me of OGS losing an fa cup Q/f and uefa cup final.

He’s no idea how to get the best out of their attacking players. He’d be as well start grealish as hell win a few free kicks where they’ll get the odd goal from.

Southgate is a bit of a choir boy but he doesn’t strike me as the worst sort. If he’d any brain he’d have got out after the euros.

look at sancho for man united. How he improved linking up with Malacia. ETH could see it. Southgate can’t.

If you’d rice, Bellingham, foden, sancho, Saka and Kane you’d have a serious team.

1 Like

Foden is property of man city. England a distant second. I’m surprised half of them bother turning up tbh

Even James and chilwell are serious full backs. England have all the players.

The midfield trio of Rice, Bellingham Foden should have played every match todether since the Euros final.

Southgate got Middlesbrough relegated, who were huge investors at the time. He is out of his depth.

England should try and get Ancellotti. He is excellent at identifying what he has and balancing a team.

England’s team isn’t particularly good. Very few of their players that play for good teams are main men in their club teams, Kane is all really. Southgate has done a very good job albeit with lucky draws up to now

He’s done a very good job in organising them and restoring some pride after euro 2016 but it’s falling apart on him now.

That isn’t true.

Southgate has greywashed them, which was an achievement in one way. That’s about it.
On the other hand, at least VVD might try a leg for Liverpool after this is all done.

TAA but he doesn’t get in the England team
Sterling probably is but he also basically got kicked out of Man City

Harry Maguire is captain of his club.

He doesn’t get a game. He’s probably England’s best performing player over the last 4 years tbf

Reece James, Trent, Kyle Walker, Bellingham, Saka are all key men for their club teams integral to their style.

England struggle to retain the the ball in midfield, but the coach has set them up poorly.

And Ben Chilwell, John Stones, Mason Mount and Jordan Henderson. Declan Rice is effectively West Ham United FC at this point.

1 Like

Kyle Walker is not a key man at City

Harry is great as part of a back seven.

As a cog in a system he definitely is.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy won’t have any further to look today for his Footix of the Day than this thread. Going to be hard to pick a winner though. Some serious heavyweight contributions.

I get what youre saying but I think Pep really values his recovery pace. He seems to play the big games.

Harry Maguire gives away a penalty. Southgate might get the bullet