ENGLAND Supporters Thread

That looks a dodgy set of defenders.

2 Likes

Injured

Roy built something beautiful there

Left back alone is terrifying

I think England will yet again find a hilarious way to fail and go out in the quarter-finals to Italy, probably on penalties.

Short handed in goals too.

2 Likes

I believe England will win this.

Football, finally, is coming home.

1 Like

We’re going to do it.

Left back is a serious problem. The back four in general isn’t great and will give up goals. Excellent in midfield and up front.

There’s no balance in the midfield he selects and Kane is a cart horse. If he builds the team around Wharton and Foden and starts Watkins they’ll have a chance

Rice will have to be 9 or 10 every game for them to win it. No matter who partners him in midfield they cannot defend.

Both Eze and Olise have 60m buyout clauses. I’d imagine both will be exceeded this summer

Informative rating.

But shite on the sideline

Would that be a surprise about Grealish?

Absolute shit load of fellas in the england squad I wouldn’t even know what club they were from

4 Likes

Classic footix, if they’re not united or Liverpool they don’t know anything about them

Likewise.

Why so many forwards? Why so few midfielders?

Somebody throw up a likely back 3/4/5 for us non footix

1 Like

Best 11?

Pickford
Trippier
Stones
Dunk
Walker
Rice
Trent
Jude
Saka
Foden
Kane

Trent for Trippier, Mainoo in midfield

I’d have thought so. He brought him on in a friendly the other night to ‘watch’ him and he tore the fuckers apart. Shure what’s the point if you’re not gonna bring him after that? He must be a poisonous fucker in the squad is the only thing i could think of but he seems like a sound bastard. Weird one for me.

3 Likes