Erling Braut Haaland

I’m not sure how anybody’s opinion on the child spitter can differ.

Not only that he makes somebody who used to be mildly interesting in Gary Neville worse as well.

WW3 will kill us all.

A lot of hatred there. Again you are entitled to your opinion. Everybody on the forum is aware of your dislike for Liverpool. This is the wrong thread for that. Go on the Liverpool one.

He posts where he wants mate. Its the tfk way

2 Likes

Carragher is a great pundit. Seems sound too and good craic to have a few bevvies with as I call them. The spitting thing was fairly cuntish though in fairness.

2 Likes

Not a screed of a card either after the harsh treatment for Trossard early on too. VAR didn’t spot that one👀

Sure it was basically a backs against forwards drill for the entire second-half. It’s astonishing that they couldn’t find a way through with an extra man. 7th tier junior soccer managers would be losing the plot if a team couldn’t score in such an environment in training.

He’s got an incredible memory. An encyclopaedia of footballing knowledge. Neville seems to have forgotten most games from his career by comparison. Obviously Carragher spitting at the child was deplorable but it’s also apparent that the fact that he’s a former Liverpool player is the real issue for Apples.

2 Likes

Erling :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

https://twitter.com/mancityfo/status/1838148117209714960?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

A great pundit. Probably the best in the game right now

2 Likes

As a co commentary himself and Neville are desperate. Always talking nonsense and shrieking at every opportunity. Carragher’s idiotic commentary took from Durans goal last week. But he is not bothered as he gets his guff out there. Drury too yesterday was terrible. Constantly roaring names of players when they took a shot and the thing whistling way off target or going harmlessly to the keeper.

Both Neville and carragher are better these days away from live action and better in discussion when they are less frantic.

3 Likes

Neville is good on his own. Minute carragher is involved it’s just man united v Liverpool drivel.

He’s useless. He says nothing interesting and makes other pundits worse.

2 Likes

Yeah Carragher is much better in studio on MNF. Too much screeching in co-com since the “Salah you little dancer” moment against Spurs in 2019. An incredible recall for old matches though. His Saturday columns in the Indo are usually a decent read even if there’s probably a ghost writer doing most of the work.

2 Likes

I said pundit, not commentator. He’s the best around. Encyclopedic knowledge of the game…

I generally watch games with the sound down.

Carragher is a gobby cunt and shouldn’t be on the tv after splatting over some young child.

Arra it was only a man utd . No harm done.

1 Like

The Irish footix are now splitting on club lines about sky sports pundits

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

I live and breathe manchester united football club but I find Carragher one of the most informative and entertaining pundits out there.

2 Likes