ESPN's 30 for 30 and Other Sports Documentaries

[SIZE=6]ESPN 30 For 30 Brian And The Boz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrQBnoE3hfQ
[/SIZE]

Watched a few more Season 2 episodes recently:

Bad Boys on the Detroit Pistons was good but I went straight out and picked up 2 red cards in a game straight after watching it.
The Day The Series Stopped on the SF earthquake and the concurrent World Series in SF was average.
Playing for the Mob about Henry Hill and point shaving in Boston College should be excellent. But itā€™s only better than average because of the story. Didnā€™t think it was particularly well done.

From Series 2 I think the best so far have been 9.79, Youngstown Boys , You Donā€™t Know Bo, Benji, Elway to Marino and Survive and Advance.

Think I said it before, but You Donā€™t Know Bo is an excellent little piece for anyone, such as myself, who knew very little about him prior to it. Bo Knows.

[QUOTE=ā€œRocko, post: 1040798, member: 1ā€]Watched a few more Season 2 episodes recently:

Bad Boys on the Detroit Pistons was good but I went straight out and picked up 2 red cards in a game straight after watching it.
The Day The Series Stopped on the SF earthquake and the concurrent World Series in SF was average.
Playing for the Mob about Henry Hill and point shaving in Boston College should be excellent. But itā€™s only better than average because of the story. Didnā€™t think it was particularly well done.

From Series 2 I think the best so far have been 9.79, Youngstown Boys , You Donā€™t Know Bo, Benji, Elway to Marino and Survive and Advance.[/QUOTE]

must have been some game to get 2 red cards in it!

Second one was after I had already been dismissed.

Thatā€™s next on my list.

The Detroit Bad Boys was the best I have seen,US Netflix has a rake of them up.

Ha! what kind of retard ref gives a red card after another one!

The referee was put in a difficult position when the players who were red carded for fighting on the pitch resumed the fight on the sideline after being sent off.

so he sent them off again? to reinforce his already issued red card? sounds like a gobshite. I hope @Rocko laughed at him and told him he was a fucking moron. 2 red cards. fucking hell.

I presume the second one was to send him from the sideline so they could continue their fight out of sight.

Watched that Bad Boys episdoe a couple of days ago, just about the time news broke of Rockoā€™s cheating, fantasic watch- highly recommended.

enjoyed ā€œBrian and the bozā€ it will no doubt be cast in the shade in years come by the earth shattering account ā€œBrian and the Countā€

the Randy Moss one was on the other night in America. Would be an interesting one to see too I reckon.

He comes across as someone covering his tracks more than anything else, if his shoulders werenā€™t made of chalk he would have been the Boz forever. A great story all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7DbsVhFR1U

Just finished youngstown boys, very enjoyable indeedā€¦ Iā€™m always pumped up after these shows and itā€™s just as well princess is away or she might get busted.

I watched Rand University and Brian & the Boz tonight.

Brian & the Boz is a really compelling watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXzB_G2ouZw

came close to punching my wife as well yesterdayā€¦ glad i didnt this morning