Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Maybe they’ll shut up about Torres and nil nils now.

Dreadful defending from Clichy.

Twas a superb elbow hook on Cliche’s arm to maximise the appearance of contact. Great goal!

Of course Dunphy said Alonso was redundant in this team.

Alonso is an alright sort !

Alonso is an alright sort !

If you willingly watch a game with Ray Houghton commentating you deserve everything you get.

Dreadfully naive defending from Clichy from the very start tonight, he is tucking in when there is no need to.

Some fabulous looking ladies behind Lloris’s goal there.

Get that clown Clichy off.

Busquets is a prick.

Dreadful first half, cowardly selection from France has cost him. Spain have been sickeningly negative, they are the biggest fucking bores in the world.

I agree. So far the 1/4 finals are poor and it seems this tournament, once looking so promising, is going to fizzle out.

Clichy is an absolute fraud of a footballer, how has he managed to con so many managers?

Spain seem intent on passing / boring the World to death. My hatred for them grows each time I see them play.

This is dull as fuck

Slightly better 5 minute spell from France there but Spain killing it again now. No atmosphere at all.

France are getting stuck in high up the pitch now, and the ref isn’t buying the theatrical falls to the ground when they lose it. Hope both continue. You need a strong ref to stop the Tic-Tac from Tocking

I would love to see a team like go out with the sole intent of kicking these horrible Spanish cunts up in the air.

That Jordi Alba is a little pussy faggot.