Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Ray didnt think that was a penalty and then realised it was a stonewaller. Another easy victory for Barca and friends.

Cunt of the match for me has been Clive Tyldesley…

The French are some heartless wankers and Spain only have one player with a set of testicles - Ramos.

Its like the 1940’s all over again. England standing alone and defiant against the forces of Fascism.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 689762”]Cunt of the match for me has been Clive Tyldesley…
[/quote]

Not tempted to listen to the French commentary, Dunph?

He fucking sat on him.

Fucking surrender monkeys.
That Spain team is beatable

Come off it, Iniesta ?

Iniesta is a good player but 100% faggot.

I pay a premium to get Sky in here so i can watch Monday night Raw live and unfortunately my only option then was to watch the game on UTV.

Has anyone mentioned that tonight’s game was astonishingly boring yet?

Is it boring to say Spain are boring? :strokechin:

It’s correct.

ramos is absolutely braindead…

Only one shot on target from either team in the second half - injury time penalty by Alonso.

Ireland had twice as many shots on target than France managed in our games against Spain.

Trap in

Benzema and Ribery fail yet again at the highest level

Spain are a shadow of the side they were in 2008 but unless someone gets the first goal against them, they won’t be beaten

Don’t think Spain have deteriorated that much. They’re missing Villa a bit to give them a variety of attacking options but can see Pedro playing a more important role in the next two matches. They haven’t been hammering teams over the last 4 years and are still as dominant in possession as ever. Their style is becoming more boring, but not because it’s changed but just because it’s so familiar. They’ve never gone through a tournament without a few glitches and they haven’t really been close to losing this year.

I think Germany have improved, certainly in terms of options. The loss of Mueller in 2010 killed them for the Spanish game but they have much better options now. They have Reus, Gotze, Schurrle all competing with Podolski and Mueller and then Gomez and Klose vying for the lead striker role. That’s the big difference for them in this tournament, plus the growing experience for Boateng and Badstuber etc.

Best of luck to the boys tonight!

Come on England!