Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Ineista is magic!

I hope this cunt gets a good fucking hiding from Meireles and Veloso.

A nothing footballer and an utter cunt of a man.

:clap:

Nani has been shit so far and has lost the ball everytime he has got it. I’m concerned that Ronaldo is not showing the vigour so far we have seen from him in other games, he could be content to hide against Spain like he hides against their club equivalent, Barcelona.

Nani is a complete waste of space. He is the Ashley Young of Portugal, they surely have better ?

Veloso is bossing things in the middle.

I had to check the team sheets to see if Portugal had a striker on the pitch or if it was just Ronaldo and Nani on the flanks playing high up. It turns out Almeida is up front. I haven’t seen him touch the ball yet or heard his name mentioned, 15mins in.

Great play by Ronaldo. :clap:

He is coming into it now…

Solid start by Portugal - Pepe, Coentrao, Veloso and Ronaldo all doing well in their individual battles.

What are you doing ref. Mug.

Spain getting booed…

Fabio Coentrao is a very tasty player.

Arbeloa is struggling so far while Spain could do with putting a few balls into the feet of Negrado to give him a chance to settle. The Portuguese back 4 have been solid so far

Have been very solid all tournament.

I’d like to see Spain whip their balls out and start trying to play football.

How many Spanish and Portuguese are actually in the stadium?

Shite atmosphere there. Can hear the players shouting at each other FFS.

The Spaniards don’t like it up 'em.

Bollix of a ref!

Spaniards all at sea.

Thousands of empty seats according to many football journalists present. Ukraine really hates Spain’s turgid football.