Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Sid - despite Rocko boring the hole off you with irrelevant statistics I don’t believe he answered your question at all.

Over 80% of all shoot outs in the European Cup of nations have gone to at least 5 shots each. So the Pirtuguese strategy wasn’t that baffling. However I believe the third kicker to be pivotal.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 690381”]

Sid - despite Rocko boring the hole off you with irrelevant statistics I don’t believe he answered your question at all.

Over 80% of all shoot outs in the European Cup of nations have gone to at least 5 shots each. So the Pirtuguese strategy wasn’t that baffling. However I believe the third kicker to be pivotal.[/quote]
Just 1 of the last 10 shoot outs in Euros/world cup have gone to 5kicks each.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 690381”]

Over 80% of all shoot outs in the European Cup of nations have gone to at least 5 shots each. So the Pirtuguese strategy wasn’t that baffling. However I believe the third kicker to be pivotal.[/quote]

I said the fourth kick is most pivotal. FFS sake.

Yes you did. And you will note that I said that I believed the third kicker to be pivotal, thereby disagreeing with you. Am I not allowed disagree with you now?

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 690384”]

Yes you did. And you will note that I said that I believed the third kicker to be pivotal, thereby disagreeing with you. Am I not allowed disagree with you now?[/quote]

Not anymore, no.

Over 1.5 Italy goals at 4/1? Yes. Yes please, this has a 3-2 sort of feel about it.

Yes!!

Awful from both centre halves there.

36 minutes ladies and gentlemen. 36 minutes.

They’ll have to bring back the kaiser

Where’s your Merkel now?

Lads spouting awful shite, thought there was very little between those sides except balotelli was on fire. Unfair to say Germany lack guile lahm, otzil and sweinsteiger all very imaginative players

Stick to the point 2 points

Does Jogi Low wear an Irish jig?

Correct.

Totti, a year ahead of the curve.

:clap:

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 778076, member: 1052”]Totti, a year ahead of the curve.

:clap:[/quote]
Self clamping from Totti yet again! :confused: