Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

If I took a Desmond League defender out of the pub after a long weekend he would have handled Harry Keane

Duffers got some body language coaching

England had a serious systems failure. The system doesn’t work. Alexander-Arnold’s loss was proved tonight. James offered very little attacking wise. Walker would be a better option. The team should be built around Grealish.

The wily Croats will get a 1 nil win to progress, that was Scotlands final and fair play to them.

He had a quiet second half I thought… Different Scots stepped up at different times. A good team effort.

1 Like

Great stuff from Scotland.

The english love an oul boo

3 Likes

Harry Kane getting a right booing here during his interview, this is what Grealish and Rice signed up for enjoy it lads!

Was that RTE graphic right? Scotland-Croatia at Wembley and England-Czech Republic at Hampden?

2 Likes

No.

Yes.

Kane couldn’t be heard through boos on itv

That game would have actually really suited TAA

1 Like

This is the start of it now. Strap yourselves in. Implosion time. :bomb:

Ah lovely, Kane booed out of it live on ITV, can’t hear a word he’s saying :laughing:

Chippy suggesting England will play France if they don’t top the group. You’d know he hadn’t used the UEFA Euro 2020 predictor to gain a picture of the knockout stages for the TFK comp.

Ian Wright is some plank

1 Like

He was grand first half.

Thought Calum McGregor was outstanding tonight. As i predicted Scots dominated midfield.

5 Likes

Lots of excuses for Kane here.